Funny, emotive and a brutally honest perspective of society
Birmingham Repertory Theatre (The REP) in association with DESIblitz invite you to see a moving performance of LOVE on Wednesday 1st February 2017.
Directed by the acclaimed Alexander Zeldin, LOVE follows the intimate story of three families living in temporary accommodation in the run up to Christmas.
They consist of a middle-aged man and his mum, a young family with a baby due, and a woman from Sudan. All strangers, they are forced to live together with no privacy.
An Intimate Story of Love and Family
It is a story of family, love and friendship. Both devastating and unforgettable, LOVE has been dubbed as the National Theatre’s play of the year by the Evening Standard.
Funny, emotive and a brutally honest perspective of multicultural society, LOVE will leave audiences transfixed.
LOVE is an unmissable play for the 2017 theatre season.
LOVE will run at The REP between 26th January 2017 and 11th February 2017.
With The REP’s mission to bring offer personal and modern-day multicultural stories to the stage, you have the amazing chance to win two tickets to see this show!
50p from each ticket sold will go towards The REP’s ongoing work with people at risk of homelessness.
For more details about LOVE, please visit The REP website here.
Date and Time: 7.45pm Wednesday 1st February 2017.
Venue: Birmingham Repertory Theatre, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2EP.
Buy Tickets: The REP
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner.
To win 2 FREE tickets for LOVE at The REP, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win a pair of tickets to the play for 2 people. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12.00pm on Monday 30th January 2017. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.