But all is not well
Birmingham Repertory Theatre (The REP) in association with DESIblitz bring you the fantastic chance to watch the intimate production, Shakespeare, His Wife and The Dog, on Monday 21st November 2016.
Shakespeare, His Wife and The Dog is set in April 1616, just as England’s most prominent playwright is enjoying the height of his career.
The intimate one man, one woman play follows the aftermath of William Shakespeare’s London success.
The esteemed playwright is now both rich and famous, with hugely popular productions like Hamlet and Macbeth behind him. But all is not well. He is struggling to readjust to the ‘normality’ of life back home in Stratford with his wife Anne Hathaway.
Anne is too busy looking for the dog who has gone missing and doesn’t have time for her husband’s sudden mid-life crisis.
Is Will still holding onto his plays and London fame? Can he ever separate his personal life from his profession?
Shakespeare, His Wife and The Dog is written by Philip Whitchurch and performed by Philip Whitchurch and Sally Edwards.
The play features expertly performed snippets of your favourite Shakespeare plays and offers an interesting interpretation of Shakespeare’s relationship with his wife.
It is a witty and emotive production that shows a new side to one of the nation’s most esteemed artists and writers.
Shakespeare, His Wife and The Dog will run at The REP between 21st and 23rd November 2016.
With The REP’s mission to engage and audiences with new interpretations and retellings of historical British figures, you have the amazing chance to win a pair of to see this unmissable show!
For more details about Shakespeare, His Wife and The Dog, please visit The REP website here.
Date and Time: 8:00pm Monday 21st November 2016.
Venue: Birmingham Repertory Theatre, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2EP.
Buy Tickets: The REP
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner.
To win a pair of FREE tickets for SHAKESPEARE, HIS WIFE AND THE DOG at The REP, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the play. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12.00pm on Friday 18th November 2016. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.