The threat of dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald looms.
Cineworld in association with DESIblitz, brings you the incredible chance to win a pair of tickets to watch Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them at Cineworld Birmingham NEC on 29th November 2016.
Newt Scamander, a British magizoologist, arrives in 1926 New York with a suitcase full of whimsical creatures, at a time when the city fear rather than welcome the wizardry community.
As the fantastic beasts escape from his suitcase, Scamander must find and protect them from No-Maj and MACUSA – the Magical Congress of the United States of America.
He joins forces, though at first reluctant, with former magic detective Porpentina Goldstein (Katherine Waterston), her beautiful sister Queenie Goldstein (Fine Frenzy), and a very likable No-Maj Jacob Kowalski (Dan Fogler).
But their quest takes an unexpected turn when a mysterious and deadly force attacks New York, and the threat of dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald looms.
As the final showdown takes place in a subway station, it becomes clear that suppressing one’s power only serves to reinforce their anguish, leading to unimaginable consequences.
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is a Magical Adventure
This first instalment of another spectacular J.K. Rowling franchise sends us on an exciting adventure to discover new characters, dynamics and storylines.
With four Harry Potter films under his belt, director David Yates calls upon an enchanting supporting cast – from Colin Farrell to Samantha Morton – to entertain even those who have yet to explore the fantastic wizarding world.
You can watch the official trailer for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them here:
You can enjoy this unmissable film at Cineworld – Birmingham NEC in IMAX 3D!
Cineworld – Birmingham NEC is located in Resorts World, which offers great shopping, food and entertainment for the whole family to enjoy.
Date and Time: 8.30pm Tuesday 29th November 2016.
Venue: Cineworld Cinema – Birmingham NEC & IMAX, Resorts World, Pendigo Way, Birmingham B40 1PS.
Buy Tickets: Cineworld – Birmingham NEC & IMAX
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner.
To win a pair of FREE tickets for FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM at Cineworld, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the film. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12pm on Monday 28th November 2016. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.