A perfect show for all the family this Christmas
Birmingham Repertory Theatre (The REP) in association with DESIblitz bring you a swashbuckling tale of discovery and adventure, Treasure Island on Monday 28th November 2016.
This fantastic pirate adventure is based on the classic novel by Robert Louis Stevenson and has been reimagined by Bryony Lavery for the stage.
A timeless story that many of us will be familiar with growing up, Treasure Island follows Jim who unearths a treasure map at her grandmother’s inn. Gathering together a crew of sailors and pilots she sets sail in search of the secret treasure.
Jim becomes friends with the ship’s cook, Long John Silver. But he’s not all he seems – will he stop Jim from getting to the treasure?
Treasure Island is a Swashbuckling Pirate Adventure
Voyage with the Birmingham REP and their motley cast of pirates and treasure hunters.
Uncover adventure and mystery as you travel to the legendary Treasure Island and see what wealth and trinkets await!
A perfect show for all the family this Christmas.
Treasure Island stars Sarah Middleton as Jim and Michael Hodgson as Long John Silver.
Treasure Island will run at The REP between 25th November 2016 and 7th January 2017.
With a timeless pirate adventure, just in time for Christmas, this is one show you certainly don’t want to miss!
For more details about Treasure Island, please visit The REP website here.
Date and Time: 7.00pm Monday 28th November 2016.
Venue: Birmingham Repertory Theatre, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2EP.
Buy Tickets: The REP
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner.
To win 4 FREE tickets for TREASURE ISLAND at The REP, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win a Family ticket to the play for 4 people. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12.00pm on Friday 25th November 2016. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.