Pakistani Man in Burqa caught inside Girls Hostel

A Pakistani man was caught red-handed inside a girl’s hostel. To get into the building he had disguised himself by wearing a burqa.

Pakistani Man in Burqa caught inside Girls Hostel f

The Pakistani man was subsequently handed over to the police.

A Pakistani man concealed his identity by wearing a burqa to get into a girls’ hostel, however, he was caught.

The man, identified as Daniyal, had entered the girls’ hostel at Bahauddin Zakariya University in Multan where he was a student.

Daniyal had entered the hostel with a female friend. As men were not permitted to enter, he disguised himself by wearing a burqa.

He managed to get into the premises, however, security officials became suspicious. They eventually caught him without the burqa.

The hostel’s warden and resident officer were informed about the incident.

The Pakistani man was subsequently handed over to the police. A case has been registered against him under section 420.

His female classmate accepted that she made a mistake by inviting him to the hostel.

The Tribune reported that she also handed in an official apology to the administration.

There have been numerous cases in which a person used a burqa to hide their identity.

In one case in the UK, a man was jailed for stealing a £7,000 Rolex watch after wearing a burqa to disguise himself.

Imtiaz Patel, aged 42, of Leicester, had entered a shop in Haymarket at 9:40 am on January 5, 2019, and threatened a shop worker with a knife.

He first requested to look at a Rolex watch. Patel was acting strangely and staff members became suspicious at his behaviour.

Patel then asked to look at another watch but was told by an employee that she needed to put the Rolex away first before showing him the second watch.

He then brandished a knife and threatened another staff member who was standing near the jewellery shop door.

Patel ran out with the Rolex but dropped the knife. An officer and Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) patrolling the area had spotted him.

They gave chase and saw the watch in his possession. The two officers caught him and he was searched.

The officers then got a call on their police radio informing them of the robbery. Patel was arrested five minutes after entering the jewellery shop.

Officers reviewed the CCTV footage and he was charged with robbery and possession of a bladed article on the same day.

He pleaded guilty to both charges and was sentenced to four years and two months in prison.

Detective Constable Anna Thorpe, of Leicestershire Police, said:

“It was thanks to the quick-thinking and excellent response of the officers on patrol that Patel was detained so quickly.

“Their actions in catching Patel as he left the scene of the crime left him with no choice but to admit the offence today.”

Dhiren is a journalism graduate with a passion for gaming, watching films and sports. He also enjoys cooking from time to time. His motto is to “Live life one day at a time.”