"we’ve seen Priyanka’s fan base continue to grow worldwide."
DESIblitz in association with Madame Tussauds London and Media Hive is offering a pair of tickets for one lucky winner to visit the phenomenal world-famous wax museum and meet the brand new figure of Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra.
This fantastic opportunity coincides with the 37th birthday celebrations of Priyanka on July 18 2019.
Featuring in more than fifty films, Priyanka has stamped an authority in Hollywood and Bollywood, showcasing her powerful acting.
She won the ‘Best Actress for the film Fashion (2008) at the prestigious 54th Filmfare Awards that took place at Yash Raj Studios on February 28, 2009,
Other than acting, Priyanka has also had a successful music career, with some of her tracks peaking in the top ten and twenty across different songs charts.
In 2018, the global superstar tied the knot with singer-songwriter Nick Jonas and became Priyanka Chopra Jonas.
The wax statue of Priyanka was unveiled at London’s famous tourist attraction on June 18, 2019, attracting many of her ardent fans.
Priyanka worked in collaboration with in house artists of Madame Tussauds London to ensure that the style of her wax sculpture matches the elegant gown she had worn at 74th Golden Globe Awards 2017.
The successful winner will get to see a close up of Priyanka and other wax figures of A-list celebrities at the bar, along with a drinks toast to the iconic diva.
General Manager at Madame Tussauds London, Steve Davies said:
“Priyanka Chopra Jonas is an obvious choice as the latest addition to our star-studded line-up.
“We welcome guests from around the globe each year and we’ve seen Priyanka’s fan base continue to grow worldwide.
“It’s been an honour to work with Priyanka and we’re sure fans will be excited to meet her new figure at Madame Tussauds London.”
For further information about Priyanka Chopra becoming part of Madame Tussauds London, please check here.
Date and Time: Open
Venue: Madame Tussauds London, Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 5LR
Buy Tickets: Priyanka Chopra at Madame Tussauds London
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner.
To win a pair of FREE tickets for Madame Tussauds London and meet the wax figure of Priyanka Chopra, simply answer the question below and submit your answer to us now!
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the event. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12 pm on Thursday, July 18, 2019. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, online, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Website, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.