“I like embarking on new, creative challenges"
Media Hive in association with DESIblitz is giving away a pair of tickets each for 10 lucky winners to watch Disney’s vibrant musical fantasy film Aladdin at Cineworld Broad Street on Wednesday, May 22, 2019.
Guy Ritchie returns as a director with the spellbinding live adaption of the magical namesake animated film that released in 1992.
The film is about a charming young street urchin Aladdin and his kleptomaniac monkey friend Abu.
Aladdin falls in love with Princess Jasmine of Agrabah, but she is set to marry a prince chosen by her father, the noble Sultan.
Meanwhile, Aladdin and Abu discover a powerful lamp containing a genie, which they must safeguard from the wicked Jafar and his faithful parrot Lago.
With the wishes and magical powers of the genie, Jafar and his loyalist pet want to govern Agrabah.
The film is a classic tale of good versus evil, with the brave and righteous winning at the end of the day.
Guy Ritchie who has previously directed Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998) spoke about the film and the challenges with it saying:
“I saw this as a sort of clash between two worlds. It’s a story about a street kid dealing with his insecurities in a Disney environment.
“The Disney environment gave me a new space in which to discover and experience a world familiar to me that I already feel confident in.”
“I like embarking on new, creative challenges, and this certainly was one.”
Canadian actor Mena Massoud plays the all-important character of Aladdin, with Will Smith and Naomi Scott taking on the roles of the Genie and Princess Jasmine respectively.
Oher key actors include Marwan Kenzari (Jafar) and Navid Neghaban (The Sultan).
You can watch the official trailer of Aladdin here:
Being introduced to a whole new world, the film has a magical story with stunning costumes, beautiful landscapes and state of the art visual effects.
Date and Time: Wednesday, May 22, 2019, at 6:00 pm
Venue: Cineworld Broad Street, 181 Broad Street, Birmingham B15 1DA
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have 10 pair of tickets to give away to 10 lucky winners.
To win a pair of FREE tickets to watch Aladdin, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the event. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12 pm on Monday, May 20, 2019. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.