"I am thrilled to bring him back to the UK audiences"
DESIblitz, in association with Make My Event, is giving away a pair of tickets to see Amit Kumar The Legacy Tour at the Beck Theatre on Friday, June 14, 2019.
After successfully performing concerts in India, Australia, USA, Middle East and the UK, India’s multi-talented playback singer Amit Kumar returns for the UK Legacy Tour 2019.
The magical UK wide tour with multiple dates is going to be unforgettable. Amit Ji is all set to entertain and mesmerise audiences with his voice and performances.
The shows will transport audiences back to the evergreen classic period, with popular songs like ‘Zindagi Ka Safar’ from Safar (1970) and ‘Yeh Shaam Mastani’ of Kati Patang (1971).
The maestro himself will get everyone tapping to some of Bollywood’s greatest tunes and rhythms.
Amit Ji, son of legendary singer and actor Kishore Kumar (late) has had a fantastic musical journey, collaborating with the crème de la crème of Indian cinema.
His association with leading film actors and singers goes back a long time.
Amit Ji’s presence during recordings of original classics is a testimony to his career.
He will enlighten audiences with incredible personal stories from these experiences. He will also be taking guests on an amazing musical journey down memory lane.
Amit Kumar is a unique and true artist. His dedication to originality led him to co-establish the production company Kumar Brothers Music (KBM) alongside his brother Sumit Kumar.
The company continues to offer original music to digital music fans. With a career spanning of fifty years, Amit Ji remains loyal to his fans. His ‘melody, rhythm and lyrical value’ appeals to all his fans even today.
Amit Ji’s versatility is such that his KBM recordings are very diverse. They are very attractive to his long life fans and the next generation.
Under his own banner, Amit Ji’s debut album is ‘Baba Mere’, featuring his daughter Muktika Ganguly. The video shows Muktika Ganguly meeting her grandfather Kishore Kumar for the first time in a moving dream sequence.
The album was a combination between Amit Kumar, late Kishore Kumar, his wife, yesteryears actress Leena Chandavarkar Ganguly.
In 2016, Amit Ji became the first Indian artist from around the world to receive the ’50 Years of Contribution to Indian Music’ by the House of Commons. The Houses of Parliament in Westminster, London played host to this historic event.
Amit Kumar and the Legacy Tour 2019 is all set to hit the UK with a storm, continuing his successful journey.
Suresh Kumar, founder of Make My Event and organiser for Legacy Tour 2019 exclusively told DESIblitz:
“Amit Kumar is a legendary performer blessed with a unique voice and style.
“Over 50 years he has captured the hearts of audiences young and old and continues to make amazing music.
“I am thrilled to bring him back to the UK audiences and look forward to presenting some new items and song selection.”
The Sanjay Marathe Band from Mumbai will accompany Amit Kumar for this tour.
There will also be other talented singers performing on the night, including Shailaja Subramaniam, Ketan Kansara and Joy Bhowmik.
So if you fancy walking down memory lane, book any of the following UK wide dates:
June 8, 2019, Reading – The Hexagon
June 9, 2019, Manchester – The Queen Elizabeth Hall Oldham
June 14, 2019, Hayes, Middlesex – Beck Theatre
June 16, 2019, Hornchurch Essex – Queen’s Theatre
June 23, 2019, Leicester – De Montfort Hall
For further information about the tour please contact Make My Event.
Date and Time: Friday, June 14, 2019, at 7:30 pm
Venue: Grange Rd, Hayes UB3 2UE
Buy Tickets: Amit Kumar The Legacy Tour 2019 – Beck Theatre.
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner to attend the showing at the Beck Theatre.
To win a pair of FREE tickets to attend Amit Kumar Legacy Tour 2019, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the event. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12 pm on Monday, May 27, 2019. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.