"We have a lot of surprises lined up for our guests."
Plan Your Entertainment (PYE) in association with DESIblitz are giving away a pair of tickets to Arabs Vs Asians: Stand Up Comedy Show 2019.
The first-ever event of this kind in the UK takes place at Waterman Arts Centre, Brentford West London on Saturday, September 12, 2019
The Arabs vs Asians Stand-up Comedy show is a fresh concept of PYE founder Salman Malik. Award-winning British Asian and Arab comedians from all over the UK will feature in this hilarious show.
This comedy event aims to unite Asian and Arab communities under one roof, especially as they have so many similarities.
Salman who is also the brainchild behind the popular India vs Pakistan comedy series will host the event.
Salman exclusively told DESIblitz why he did not opt for his regular host, Jay Handley who has done a fantastic job with India vs Pakistan comedy clashes:
“I come from and Asian family but I grew up in middle east so I have seen bit of both worlds.”
“Hence, this me a natural MC/host for this event. We have a lot of surprises lined up for our guests.”
We preview the amazing line-up of both teams that will get everyone laughing, along with the hysterical host:
Eshaan Akbar made his mark on the comedy circle after assisting the 2014 tour of comedian Micky Flanagan.
Since then Eshan has delved deeper into comedy, featuring on BBC interactive television and online services.
Mani Liaqat who comes from Manchester is a gifted presenter and Laughter Challenge UK champion.
Kiran Morjaria is a young stand up comedian known for her amusing and smart comedy. The junior doctor blends hilarity with a lively approach.
Talal Karkouti is a musically influenced comedian who gives voice to his origin, profession and liking for hummus.
Fatiha El-Ghourri is a comedian from UK’s capital who presents very funny commentary to break stereotypes. She tends to take the audience on a journey about London streets and her family
Omar Hamdi is an energetic, friends and charming Welsh-Egyptian comediaN who alternates from personal politics to the political personal.
Salman Malik is an award-winning comedian from London who likes to present something different to the table. He combines culture with the comic to initiate something extraordinary.
For those who fancy an enjoyable evening comedy, this delightful show is not one to be missed.
Date and Time: Saturday, October 12, 2019, at 7:00 pm
Venue: Waterman’s Arts Centre, 40 High St, Brentford TW8 0DS
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have a pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner to attend Arabs vs Asians: Stand Up Comedy Show 2019 at Waterman’s Arts Centre.
To win a pair of FREE tickets to attend Arabs vs Asians: Stand Up Comedy Show 2019, simply answer the question below and submit your answer to us now!
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the event. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12 pm on Friday, October 11, 2019. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.