"The comedy clash series completes its hat-trick in London"
Plan Your Entertainment teams up with DESIblitz to give away five pairs of tickets for India vs Pakistan Comedy Clash: Make Peace Not War in London on Friday, September 6, 2019.
The comedy show returns for the second time in 2019 at the Harrow Arts Centre, following the huge success of the March event also at the same venue.
Aiming to promote peace, the two-hour comedy show will be full of funny anecdotes, jokes and imitations.
The annual event attracts people from all walks of life who want to enjoy some incredible comedy and have a good laugh.
The September event will have comedy superstars on show, along with two up and coming talents.
Let’s see the fantastic line up for this energetic show:
Comedian Jay Handley from team England will be hosting his third India vs Pakistan comedy clash. Whilst sharing his own hilarious comedy, Handley will act a neutral between the two subcontinental nations.
Sukh Ojla is known for her comedy across London and the UK. She is also the writer and actress of the play Pyar Actually, which went on tour in 2017.
Mickey Sharma is an award-winning comedian who was actually born in Pakistan. He has extensive comedy journey, performing throughout UK and Europe.
Jay Droch is a gifted comedian from Birmingham, performing stand up comedy at various shows around the country. In 2015, he was a finalist at the BBC Writers Room Future Talent Awards.
Aatif Nawaz is an exceptionally amusing and acclaimed British comedian of Pakistani origin. Besides stand-up comedy, his popular comic repertoire extends to other mediums such as Television.
Salman Malik who has a natural flair for comedy, is a popular comedian, performer and events host. He went onto receive Best Comedian at the 2018 Leicester Asian Glitz Awards.
Usama Khan is a very funny comedian who is Bradford. His stand-up comedy has taken him to different parts of the UK, performing high entertainment.
Watch comedy show promo here:
Salman Malik who is the founder for a series of peaceful comedy shows in London spoke exclusively about his 3rd event in London.
“The comedy clash series completes its hat-trick in London on 6th September 2019. The third event will be exciting and a harmonious battle between comedians representing India and Pakistan.
“May the best team be victorious!”
This incredible show will be entertaining, playful and full of teasing remarks. Be there to witness all the action in the middle.
Date and Time: Friday, September 6, 2019, at 7:30 pm
Venue: Harrow Arts Centre, 171 Uxbridge Rd, Pinner HA5, UK
Buy Tickets: India vs Pakistan Comedy Clash 2019: Make Peace Not War here.
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have five pairs of tickets to give away to five lucky winners to attend India vs Pakistan Comedy Clash 2019: Make Peace Not War at Beck Theatre.
To win a pair of FREE tickets to attend India vs Pakistan Comedy Clash 2019: Make Peace Not War, simply answer the question below and submit your answer to us now!
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the event. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12 pm on Tuesday, September 3, 2019. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.