Jamie Lever is a stand-up comedian and daughter of Bollywood actor Johnny Lever
Jay’s Entertainment, in association with DESIblitz.com, brings you the incredible chance to win a pair of tickets to Super Six Comedy Night Live and 9th and 10th September 2017 at Leicester and London.
Welcoming the top comedians from across India, Super Six Comedy Night Live promises a night of non-stop laughter and entertainment.
Taking place in both Leicester and London, guests can expect India’s top comedians and TV actors perform their latest stand-up shows live.
Performers include the likes of Dilip Joshi, Shyam Pathak, Vishwajeet Soni, Jimmy Moses, Jamie Lever and Gaurav Sharma:
- Dilip Joshi ~ from the TV serial, Tarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chasma.
- Shyam Pathak ~ from the TV serial, Tarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chasma.
- Vishwajeet Soni ~ from the TV serial, Bhabhiji Gaar Paar Hai.
- Jimmy Moses ~ stand-up comedian and brother of famous Bollywood actor/comedian Johnny Lever.
- Jamie Lever ~ stand-up comedian and daughter of famous Bollywood actor/comedian Johnny Lever.
- Gaurav Sharma ~ popular stand-up comedian
Promising an evening of great comedy and entertainment, this is one magical evening you do not want to miss!
Date and Time: 7.30pm on 9th and 10th September 2017.
Venue: De Montfort Hall, Leicester LE1 7RU and Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith, London W6 9QH
Buy Tickets: Super Six Comedy Night Live
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner to either venue (Leicester or London).
To win a pair of FREE tickets for the SUPER SIX COMEDY NIGHT LIVE, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the event. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12pm on Monday 4th September 2017. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.