"Let the battle of Hummus and Biryani Begin..."
Plan Your Entertainment (PYE) teams up with DESIblitz to offer a pair of tickets each for Arabs vs Asians: Stand-up Comedy Tour in Croydon on Thursday, March 19, 2020, and Brentford West London on Saturday, March 28, 2020.
Following the grand success of the Birmingham show on February 28, the second leg of the tour returns from March 13 to 28, 2020.
The remaining shows will take place in Ilford, Harrow, Croydon and Brentford West London.
Starring nationwide British Asian and Arab comedians, the shows will be entertaining and hilarious.
Despite so many commonalities between the two cultures, the high voltage shows will feature unique comedy from both sides.
Audiences will get to engage with the award-winning comedians, experiencing a live sense of togetherness.
The Arabs vs Asians: Stand-up Comedy Tour 2020 has an incredible line up of comedians.
Omar Hamdi is a highly energetic, friendly and very pleasant young comedian who is of Welsh-Egyptian heritage. His comic transfer from the personal political to the political personal.
London based Mo Saffaf is a British Syrian Comedian. His comedy shines through in a very endearing, shedding satirical light on politics and culture.
Talal is a musical comedian who has lent his voice to tracks sings, reflecting his background, work and liking for hummus.
Esther Manito performs observational comedy, taking the crowd on an adventure, which highlights the life of an Anglo/Lebanese mum of two.
Sukh Ojla is a comedian of brilliance and versatility. Ojla frequently executes stand up across London and all over the country.
Eshaan Akbar enjoys performing provocative comedy, along with some diplomacy. He is one of the UK’s brightest talent.
Mani Liaqat is a winner of Laughter Challenge UK. He is known for his mimicking, amusing voice and comedy sketches various languages.
Jay Drock is famous for his stand-up comedy and writing. He has performed at many stand-up gigs as an opening act.
Chief organiser and comedian Salman Malik will be hosting the comedy nights.
Salman exclusively tells DESIblitz: “Let the battle of Hummus and Biryani Begin…”
So to enjoy hours of exciting banter from hilarious comedians, choose one of the following venues to attend:
- March 13, 2020, Ilford –Kenneth More Theatre
- March 14, 2020, Harrow – Harrow Arts Centre
- March 19, 2020, Croydon – Grand Sapphire
- March 28, 2020, Bretford West London – Watermans Arts Centre
For more information about the tour or to book tickets please check here:
The unmissable shows will be full of great laughter for the competition winners.
CROYDON SHOW DETAILS
Date and Time: Thursday, March 19, 2020, at 7.15 pm
Venue: Grand Sapphire Hotel & Banqueting, 45 Imperial Way, Croydon CR0 4RR
Buy Tickets: Arabs vs Asians: Stand-up Comedy Tour 2020
BRENTFORD WEST LONDON SHOW DETAILS
Date and Time: Saturday, March 28, 2020, at 7.15 pm
Venue: Watermans Arts Centre, 40 High St, Brentford, TW8 0DS
Buy Tickets: Arabs vs Asians: Stand-up Comedy Tour 2020
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the links above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner for each venue.
To win a pair of FREE tickets to see ARABS VS ASIANS: STAND-UP COMEDY TOUR 2020, simply answer the question below and submit your answer to us now!
The competition closes at 2 pm on Monday, March 16, 2020. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.