DESIblitz partners with Events to Enjoy to give away a pair of free tickets for an evening of mesmerising Bollywood music aptly named ‘Suron Ki Mehfil’ taking place on Sunday, February 16, 2020, at De Montford Hall in Leicester.
During the period of Valentine’s Day 2020, this super concert is dubbed as The Forever Love Concert. Therefore, do expect to be entertained with some of the most romantic Bollywood songs sung for your by highly acclaimed legendary Bollywood singers Padmashree Kavita Krishnamurti, Dr Suresh Wadkar, Shailendra Singh and Sudesh Bhonsle.
With more than a thousand songs released between them, these incredible singers have ruled the world of Bollywood for over three decades.
Supported by The Grand Philharmonic Orchestra and top Indian musicians, this concert will share songs and love for music while entertaining the audience with music from a time when stories were told and created through music.
This event has set a benchmark of musical concerts in the UK and is the perfect musical celebration for the most romantic part of the year – Valentines Day.
Watch video promo of this amazing event here:
To find out more information about ‘Suron Ki Mehfil’, please visit the concert website here.
Date and Time: Sunday, February 16, 2020, at 6:00 pm
Venue: De Montfort Hall, Granville Road, Leicester LE1 7RU.
Buy Tickets: Suron Ki Mehfil (Leicester)
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner to attend ‘Suron Ki Mehfil’ at De Montfort Hall.
To win a pair of FREE tickets, simply answer the question below and submit your answer to us now!
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the event. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 10 am on Monday, February 10, 2020. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.