"Do not miss this tribute to the brilliant music duo"
DESIblitz partners with Awesome & Kosmic Designers London to give away a pair of tickets for a mesmerising musical tribute to Bollywood composer duo Laxmikant Pyarelal at Beck Theatre on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
Hindi retro singer Ketan Kansara and his team will perform at this magical show in honour of legendary music directors Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar (1937–1998) and Pyarelal Ramprasad Sharma (born 1940).
The composing pair produced music for more than 750 Bollywood films between 1963 and 1998. The duo worked with the finest filmmakers, singers and lyricists of Indian Cinema.
The fantastic team that had presented the Burmania concert earlier in 2019, will once again be at their energetic best.
Attendees can expect to enjoy popular Laxmikant Pyarelal songs such as ‘Hawa Hawaii’ (Mr India: 1987) ‘Ek Do Teen’ (Tezaab: 1988), ‘My Name is Lakhan’ (Ram Lakhan: 1989) and ‘Jumma Chumma De De’ (1991).
Falling under the Strings Banner, the music will be by producer Kiran Thakrar. Anuradha Shukla, Rekha, Parry Mad and Chirag Rao are top London singers that will be joining Ketan on stage.
Highlighting the pedigree of Ketan Kansara and his previous works, Awesome & Kosmic exclusively told DESIblitz:
“Ketan Kansara has established himself as one of the top Retro Bollywood tribute artists in the UK and is well known for his energetic stage performances.
“He has performed at prestigious venues, including The Cadogan Hall, London.
“Ketan very recently toured with singing sensation, Amit Kumar son of the singing legend Kishore Kumar.”
“Do not miss this tribute to the brilliant music duo, Laxmikant Pyarelal.”
Watch video promo of this amazing event here:
To find out more information about Ketan Kansara: A Tribute To Laxmikant Pyarelal, please check here:
Date and Time: Saturday, November 9, 2019, at 6:00 pm
Venue: Grange Rd, Hayes UB3 2UE
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner to attend Ketan Kansara: A Tribute To Laxmikant Pyarelal at Beck Theatre.
To win a pair of FREE tickets to attend Ketan Kansara: A Tribute To Laxmikant Pyarelal, simply answer the question below and submit your answer to us now!
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the event. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 10 am on Friday, November 8, 2019. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.