Diljit is back in concert to celebrate his new album, CON.FI.DEN.TIAL.
DESIblitz, in association with the UK Production Office, is giving away a pair of tickets to see superstar of Punjab, Diljit Dosanjh live on his CON.FI.DEN.TIAL UK Tour 2018.
The popular singer and actor makes his return to the UK for a three-day tour that will see him perform live on stage in Birmingham, Leeds and Wembley between 19th and 28th May 2018.
The talented artist has already won over Bollywood and British Asian hearts with his Punjabi swag.
Now, fresh from the success of his war film, Sajjan Singh Rangroot, Diljit is back in concert to celebrate his new album release, CON.FI.DEN.TIAL.
Fans of the ‘Patiala Peg’ singer can look forward to hearing some of his latest Punjabi hits and some classic Bhangra tracks!
His latest album CON.FI.DEN.TIAL has already garnered incredible reviews all around. With tracks like ‘High End’, ‘Big Scene’ and ‘Offline, the album is a mix of Punjabi urban beats alongside traditional Bhangra.
Showing off Diljit’s incredible vocals as well as musical versatility, CON.FI.DEN.TIAL is one of his best records yet!
The CON.FI.DEN.TIAL tour is presented by Zee TV, in association with UK Production Office. Diljit will be travelling the country for the following shows:
- Saturday, 19th May 2018 ~ Birmingham Arena, Birmingham
- Saturday, 26th May 2018 ~ SSE Arena, Wembley
- Monday 28th May 2018 ~ First Direct Arena, Leeds
We have one pair of tickets to give away for either the Birmingham or Wembley concert.
With non-stop Punjabi swag and entertainment from one of India’s most popular stars, this is one live music concert you certainly don’t want to miss!
Date and Time: Various dates and times (see above)
Venue: Various locations (see above)
Buy Tickets: Diljit Dosanjh CON.FI.DEN.TIAL UK Tour
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner.
To win a pair of FREE tickets to see DILJIT DOSANJH LIVE, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the film. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12pm on Monday 14th May 2018. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.