"Rangeele is my accolade to love in all its forms"
To celebrate Kailesh Kher and his band Kailasa’s UK 2012 tour, DESIblitz.com in association with Sa Re Ga Ma are proud to offer 10 lucky readers each the chance to win an exclusive copy of ‘Rangelee’ the new album by Kailesh Kher.
This is your chance to own a copy of the fantastic new album which features eleven original tracks that are about discovering love from different perspectives. The Rangeele is Kailesh Kher’s fourth album in conjunction with his band Kailasa. Kher says that the album was long overdue since fans were anxious to hear something new from this incredible singer who has a passion of producing a sound which mixes a guitar based band sound with the depth and orientation of Indian ragas and melodies.
Talking about the album Kher says: “Rangeele is my accolade to love in all its forms, be it longing, passion, patriotism, devotion or even hatred. It is also my gratitude to all my listeners since this is a reflection of my observation of my fans through my eight year career journey.”
He adds: “I have tried to reciprocate the love and goodness they have extended to me and my band. Listeners will enjoy and fill in the colours of their own expressions. But I know that everyone who hears Rangeele will have some songs that they will feel are their own.”
Bollywood legend, Amitabh Bachchan appears on the track Dharti Pe Jannat Ka Nazara. Talking about the experience of having Senior Bachhan on his album Kher says:
“Apart from acting Amitabh ji is a great musician and singer because he knows folk music. He comes from a background of music and poetry as his father was a well known poet. To our surprise he came to our Kailasa recording studio and sang.”
Also appearing on the album is Kailesh’s two year old son, Kabir Kher. Kailesh says despite his shyness they managed to get a vocal from him!
We have 10 copies of RANGELEE to give away! To win a free copy by simply answer the question below with the correct answer and submit it to us. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below entering.
The competition closes on 16th March 2012 at 5.00pm.
COMPETITION IS CLOSED
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants of this competition must reside only in the United Kingdom. Any entries from outside of the UK will not be accepted.
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- Only one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered. Any entries that a suspect will be removed e.g. use of different emails by same person.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winners – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their prize will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the delivery of the prize to the winner.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the prize.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, DESIblitz.com may at its discretion only substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.