Pakistani Bride killed 3 Days before Her Marriage

In a shocking incident, a Pakistani bride from Lahore was murdered just three days before her wedding was scheduled to take place.

Pakistani Woman killed 3 Days before Her Marriage f

Her father said that the killers were armed and had briefly tortured him.

A Pakistani bride was shot dead three days before her wedding in the Gulberg area of Lahore. She was abducted from her house by several assailants and killed just a few yards away on November 21, 2019.

The victim, identified as Hira Riaz, opened the front door as she heard the bell. Her father was at the door.

As she opened the door, her attackers also entered. They dragged her out at gunpoint before shooting her at a nearby park, killing her.

The suspects later fled the scene. Her father said that the killers were armed and had briefly tortured him. The victim’s family stated that Hira was set to get married.

Hira’s body was taken for an autopsy, which confirmed that a gunshot wound to the head was the cause of death.

An FIR was filed after a case was made by the victim’s father. Police subsequently asked him to be a part of the investigation in order to help arrest the accused.

Gulberg Police launched an investigation and stated that the killers would be arrested.

On November 23, 2019, two suspects were arrested, including Hira’s brother-in-law Ehsan.

Ehsan was arrested with another relative after phone records revealed that the last call the Pakistani bride received was from the suspect’s phone.

According to the police, Ehsan was attracted to his sister-in-law and had asked her to elope with him so they could marry, but she refused.

Several text messages on Hira’s phone revealed Ehsan’s feelings towards her.

When her marriage was finalised, Ehsan allegedly became enraged and enlisted the help of several accomplices to kidnap her and take her to the park.

At the park, Ehsan shot her dead and fled the scene.

According to witnesses, the young woman was shot six times before the men fled on motorbikes.

It was reported that Ehsan fled to Gujranwala where he was later arrested. Police have said that they recovered the murder weapon from him.

Prior to the shooting, Hira and Ehsan had a long conversation with each other where he asked her to elope with him but she refused.

After being presented by the judicial magistrate, Ehsan was handed over to the police on a four-day physical remand against a request of 14 days.

Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar took notice of the incident and requested a report from the Capital City Police Officer.

Dhiren is a journalism graduate with a passion for gaming, watching films and sports. He also enjoys cooking from time to time. His motto is to “Live life one day at a time.”

  • What's New



  • Polls

    What Did you think of Agneepath

    View Results

    Loading ... Loading ...
  • Share to...