"Ra.One is Bollywood at its best"
DESIblitz has teamed up with Western Union in collaboration with Ra.One to give seven lucky readers the chance to each win a pair of tickets to see Shahrukh Khan’s latest film RA One at the Cineworld in Feltham (West London) on Thursday evening, 3rd November 2011, at 8.00pm.
This first ambitious project by Shahrukh Khan to bring a Bollywood film on par with Hollywood for its effects and action has certainly made people talk and hail it as a success.
The film stars Shahrukh Khan as Shekhar Subramanium, a geeky games developer and husband of Sonia Shekhar Subramanium played by the gorgeous Karenna Kapoor and the father of Prateek Subramanium played by young Armaan Verma. The story tackles good versus evil via the development of a video game by Shekar especially to please Prateek, where the villain, Ra.One (played by Arjun Rampal) is given special status but still has a goodie called G.One (played by SRK) to ensure the balance. Prateek always uses ‘Lucifer’ as his game ID and it has particular significance in the plot of this spectacular movie.
Rachit Gupta of Filmfare gave the film 4 out of 5 stars, saying: “Ra.One is an enjoyable sci-fi and CGI fiesta that will transport you to a world of kooky fantasy and video game heroes.”
Kevin Thomas of Los Angeles Times said: “Ra.One is Bollywood at its best. It has energy, spectacle and humor, song and dance, but razzle-dazzle special effects and action stunts never overwhelm its story of enduring love that unfolds amid an intricate and inspired sci-fi odyssey”
Now you have the chance to watch this fantastic SRK movie free especially at Cineworld in Feltham (West London) on Thursday evening, 3rd November 2011, at the 8.00pm showtime.
DESIblitz.com in association with Western Union has 7 pairs of tickets to give away free to watch Ra.One. To win one pair of tickets, simply answer the question and submit your answer to us now!
The competition closes at 3.00pm on Thursday 3rd November 2011. Applicants must be available to attend the 8.00pm screening of Ra.One at Cineworld, Feltham (West London) on 3rd November 2011. Winners will be notified by 5.00pm latest on Thursday 3rd November 2011. Please read terms and conditions before entering.
COMPETITION IS CLOSED
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 15 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winners – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, DESIblitz.com may at its discretion only substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.