50% off tickets to all Asia House Arts and Learning events
Asia House is offering fans of arts and culture free Asia House Arts Membership for an entire year.
This fantastic giveaway will give you access to exclusive events, a free ticket to three Asia House Bagri Foundation Literature Festival 2017 events, as well as a 50% discount off tickets to all Asia House Arts and Learning events throughout the year.
Being an Asia House Arts Member can give you access to some great benefits:
- 50% off tickets to all Asia House Arts and Learning events
- Invitations to exclusive talks and events
- An exclusive welcome pack with an artist designed membership card and a tote bag – both printed with Little Rituals (2002), a work by Suki Chan, an artist who has an exhibition coming up at Asia House next year
- A free pair of tickets to an Arts and Learning event of your choice if you refer someone else as an Asia House Arts Member and they join
In addition to the wonderful rewards above, you can expect to receive a quarterly letter from Pamela Kember, Head of Arts & Learning, informing you of all upcoming programme highlights.
The Asia House Arts Membership aims to encourage more and more people to enjoy what Asia House and its affiliates have to offer in terms of music and dance events, art exhibitions, and cultural learning events.
Over the course of two decades, the UK’s leading pan-Asian organisation has welcomed a fantastic array of artists, writers and thinkers to engage with audiences about their works.
In particular, the prestigious Asia House Bagri Foundation Literature Festival 2017 will host a series of events inviting some of the most captivating voices of our generation.
From Elif Shafak, Nadeem Aslam and Lijia Zhang, you can meet your favourite authors between 9th and 26th May 2017.
Take a look at the full Literature Festival programme here.
Asia House Arts Membership
As part of the Asia House Arts Membership scheme, visitors can enjoy prices for annual membership as follows:
- Individual Asia House Arts Membership ~ £30
- Joint Asia House Arts Membership ~ £40
- Students and 60+ Asia House Arts Membership ~ £10
An additional £5 will be added to the membership fee if you do not wish to pay by direct debit (this excludes students and 60+ members).
How to Enter
To win one free Asia House Arts Membership for a full year and a free ticket to the Asia House Bagri Foundation Literature Festival, simply answer the question below and submit your answer to us now!
One entry will allow you to win one free Asia House Arts Membership for a year and three free tickets to any of the events at the Asia House Bagri Foundation Literature Festival. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12pm on Friday 5th May 2017. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.