You can also win the chance to meet India’s most famous bodybuilder, Sangram Chougule!
BodyPower UK in association with DESIblitz.com is giving you the exclusive chance to win two tickets to attend their prestigious BodyPower Fitness Expo in Birmingham from 12th to 14th May 2017.
That’s not all! You can also win the chance to meet with India’s most famous bodybuilder, Sangram Chougule!
Now in its ninth year, BodyPower Expo is the go-to place for all your health and fitness needs. Taking place at Birmingham’s NEC, the three-day event is one of the world’s largest indoor fitness events for consumers.
Up to 100,000 fitness enthusiasts grace the BodyPower Expo each year. As well as shopping your favourite fitness brands, you can also learn more about health living at BodyPower’s specially designed ‘feature areas’. Aimed to inspire and motivate!
Each ‘feature area’ specialises in one aspect of health and fitness, whether it be the Healthy Eating Kitchen, Battle of the Bars, BodyPower Games, Girl Power and The Workout Arena.
You can even watch live bodybuilding competitions in The Auditorium. Contestants include British bodybuilding greats as well as bodybuilding stars from around the world, including Sangram Chougule!
Sangram, who won ‘Mr World’ in 2014 will be competing for the very first time in the UK!
The renowned bodybuilder will be appearing at the NEC between 12th and 14th May 2017.
You can see him take part in live workouts, Q&A sessions, and even meet the man in person. Speaking about the BodyPower Fitness Expo, Sangram says:
“I am now very excited to come to the UK for the first time, to meet other world class fitness athletes at BodyPower UK Expo and to finally be a part of that experience.”
With the chance to meet your favourite fitness stars, including one of India’s biggest bodybuilders, this is one event you cannot miss!
To find out more about BodyPower Expo UK, please visit their website here.
Date: 12th – 14th May 2017 (Timings vary)
Venue: Cineworld Cinema – Birmingham NEC & IMAX, Resorts World, Pendigo Way, Birmingham B40 1PS.
Buy Tickets: BodyPower 2017
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
To win two tickets to BodyPower Expo UK, and the amazing chance to meet Sangram Chougule, simply answer the question below and submit your answer to us now!
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to BodyPower Fitness Expo UK, and the opportunity to meet Sangram Chougule. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12pm on Wednesday 10th May 2017. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.