Courtesy of Punch Records in strategic partnership with DESIblitz.com, we are very proud to offer 4 greatly sought after tickets to see the knuckle-biting Desi Moves Showdown 2013.
This is your exclusive chance to see who will be crowned as 2013’s Desi Mover(s) on the night.
Desi Moves has returned for another year to show their support for some of the best dancing talents to have come out of the Midlands and the UK.
Desi Moves have rapidly become one of the leading dance competitions for UK audiences. It has been created in association with Punch, specialists in music and arts and promoting new young talents.
This year’s competitors are: Desi Nach; Haripa; WDC; I Have A Dream; Jin N Tonic; Laurelle & Jo; and Sahil Handa.
With an amazing seven dance acts, the battle for the best Desi Mover(s) is underway. This is your chance to see the finalists compete against each other at the prestigious Town Hall in Birmingham, on November 9, 2013.
The lucky winner will have a chance to see a breath-taking, toe-tapping mixture of Bollywood, Bhangra, Giddha, Hip-Hop and Bashment dance all live on stage.
In addition, you can expect amazing dance and musical interludes featuring the likes Team PBN (Punjabi By Nature) and popular dance crew, Tru Street Dance.
KSPARK dance troupe and last year’s winners, Ankhile will also take to the stage to show off their versatile dancing talents. If the success of Ankhile following its 2012 win is anything to go by, the contestants will be eager to be announced as the best dance group of 2013.
The winning act will receive £1000 prize money, a full feature in DESIblitz.com (Official Media partners of Desi Moves), plus artist-development support from Punch Records to help them on their way.
This is an amazing opportunity to enjoy the best new talent of young British Asians right now. For one amazing evening, show off your Desi Moves! This is definitely one showdown that you don’t want to miss.
Date and Time: Saturday 9th November 2013 – 6.00pm
Venue: Town Hall, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B3 3DQ
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
For your chance to win one pair of 2 FREE pairs of tickets to attend the DESI MOVES SHOWDOWN 2013, simply answer the question below and submit your answer to us now!
One entry will allow you to win one ticket. The competition closes at 12.00pm on Thursday 7th November 2013. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
COMPETITION IS CLOSED
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.