Luxurious outdoor shopping destination, Bicester Village, partners with DESIblitz to bring you an exclusive and rewarding opportunity for its existing or new members to win a £250 gift card to spend at this wonderful host of boutiques, restaurants and more!
Located in Oxfordshire, this open-air shopping experience offers luxury must-have brands that boast style and uniqueness. From cosy knits to on-trend outerwear, Bicester Village has everything
you need to transition your wardrobe into autumn.
By entering this competition you can spend £250 at the Village exploring new boutiques, new arrivals and new pop-up foodie treats and experiencing iconic restaurants.
Find out more about what the Village has to offer below and how to enter the competition for members, existing or new, with the chance to win a £250 gift card.
Shop over 150 boutiques
Enjoy year-round savings and exclusive offers from some of the world’s most renowned luxury brands including Off White, Stella McCartney, Isabel Marant, and newcomers, magical makeup by Charlotte Tilbury and Parisian haute couture house Maison Margiela. For full brand listings, visit: Bicester Village brands.
Don’t miss members week
Collect stars and tap into rewards and experiences: receive something special on your Birthday, access to exclusive events, private sales and from 2 to 12 September, enjoy additional rewards and experiences as well as autumn menu previews and wine tastings. For more information and to sign up visit: membership.
Tailored for you
Gain insider knowledge and book an appointment with our expert Personal Shopping team. With their skilled assistance, you will be sure to find those perfect wardrobe updates, transition trends or that special gift. To book a free appointment visit: Personal Shopper appointment.
Dine and make a day of it
Bicester Village has a diverse array of places to eat. Enjoy Asian cuisine at Shan Shui, artisan Italian at La Tua Pasta – don’t forget to buy artisanal pasta, sauces and other Italian favourites before you leave – and old-fashioned British classics at Farmshop Restaurant and café by Soho House & Co’s. For the vegan diner, visit the celebrated London restaurant now at Bicester, Holy Carrot. For all dining options visit: Bicester Village dining.
Visiting Bicester Village
Situated in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside, Bicester Village is open 7 days a week, Monday – Saturday 9 am to 9 pm and Sunday 10 am to 7 pm, where you can enjoy ample complimentary parking. Or travel from Birmingham by Chiltern Railways via Moor Street to Bicester North, where a shuttle bus will take you directly to the Village. To plan your visit and for more information visit: Visiting Bicester Village.
How to Enter Competition
To enter the Bister Village competition to win a £250 member gift card, please visit the link below. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- This Desiblitz prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) has been arranged for the benefit of the members of our Membership Programme (“Members”) only.
- The promotor of this Prize Draw is Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (registered number 02884096 and registered office is at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD) (“Bicester Village”,“we”, “us”, “our”).
- The prize is supplied by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited
- Our Membership Programme is governed by the following Terms and Conditions, and you will also be legally bound by these Prize Draw terms and conditions (“Terms”) from the time you enter the Prize Draw.
Dates and Eligibility
- The Prize Draw will begin at around 09:00 on 2 September 2022 and close at 23:59 on 25 September 2022 (the “Prize Draw Period”).
- The Prize Draw is open to all Members aged eighteen (18) years or over (as per the Membership Terms and Conditions) at the time of entry into the Prize Draw with the exception of employees of Bicester Village (or any of its affiliated companies), their immediate family members or agents, or any other person connected with the administration of the Prize Draw.
- We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant. We may require such information as we consider reasonably necessary for this purpose and may withhold the prize until eligibility has been verified.
- The Prize Draw is free to enter. There is no qualifying purchase required.
- The enter the Prize Draw eligible entrants must do either of the following during the Prize Draw Period:
- If you are not already a Member, register as a Member of our Membership Programme; or
- If you are already a Member, complete the entry form to enter this Prize Draw
- Registrations not completed correctly, or completed at outside the Prize Draw Period, will not be included in the Prize Draw and will not be eligible for the Prize.
- We cannot take any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction which may result in any membership registration being lost or not properly registered or recorded
- There is a maximum of one (1) entry per person.
- If at any time you wish to withdraw from the Prize Draw your request should be made in writing by email to Bicester Village at MemberEnquiry@BicesterVillage.com.
- One (1) winner will be selected at random by a computer programme on 27 September 2022 (“Draw Date”) from those Entrants who validly entered the Prize Draw (the “Winner”).
- The Winner will win a £250 Bicester Village gift card to be redeemed only at, Bicester Village (the “Prize”).
- The winner will be notified by email (using the email address associated with the winner’s Membership account) on or before 28 September 2022 and will be asked to provide by return email their
- (a) name;
- (b) contact details;
- (c) acceptance of the Prize.
- Entrants who have not won the Prize will not be notified.
- If the Winner does not respond to us within 2 days of being notified by us, then the Winner’s prize will be forfeited, and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. Details of the winning entry are available on request.
- Once the Winner has notified acceptance of the Prize as set out above, they will have a total of 6 months within which to collect and use the Prize.
- The Prize for the Winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable (not be sold or auctioned) and no cash alternative is offered to the Prize.
- Every effort will be made to supply the Prize but in the event that this is not possible due to circumstances outside of our reasonable control, we reserve the right (but are not obliged) to substitute a similar or alternative prize for an equivalent prize or greater value.
- Any costs or expenses incurred in travelling to and from Bicester Village to redeem the Prize will be at the Winner’s expense.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
- We will award the Prize as described in these Terms, but we accept no responsibility or liability for any use of the Prize.
- Any personal information supplied in connection with the Prize Draw will be used, shared and retained as set out in the Membership Privacy Notice.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- In the event of any queries, please contact us at: MemberEnquiry@BicesterVillage.com or at the address set out above.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these T&Cs, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of the Prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, online, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issues, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the external website, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries.
- DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the Prize.