Indian Man dies after using Glue as Alternative to Condom

In a bizarre incident, an Indian man died after he used an epoxy adhesive as an alternative to a condom before having sex.

Indian Man dies after using Glue as Alternative to Condom F

"they applied an epoxy adhesive on his private parts"

Indian police are investigating a strange case in which a man died after using an epoxy adhesive as an alternative to a condom.

The deceased has been identified as 25-year-old Salman Mirza, a resident of Fatehwadi, Gujarat.

It was reported that he used the strong adhesive before having sex with his ex-fiancee because they did not have any condoms.

Police say that the adhesive may have affected Salman’s current health condition and led to his death.

The matter came to light in August 2021, however, the incident took place on June 22, 2021.

Salman and his ex-fiancee, who were reportedly drug addicts, had checked into a hotel.

A senior police officer said:

“Several witnesses said that Mirza along with his former fiancee, both of whom were addicted to drugs, had gone to a hotel in Juhapura.

“There, they applied an epoxy adhesive on his private parts as they were not carrying any protection.”

Police said they had taken drugs before going to the hotel for sex.

It was reported that in addition to applying the adhesive on Salman’s manhood, they mixed it with ‘whitener’ and inhaled it for a “kick”.

The officer continued: “Since they did not have any protection, they decided to apply the adhesive on his private parts to ensure that she does not get pregnant.

“They were carrying the adhesive as they occasionally used it with whitener to inhale the mixture for a kick.”

CCTV footage had captured the couple entering the hotel. Salman was found unconscious the next day by his friend Firoz Shaik.

He was found in some shrubs near an apartment block.

Firoz took his friend home, however, when Salman’s condition deteriorated, he was taken to hospital.

The officer said: “We checked CCTV footage and found Mirza and his girlfriend entering the hotel. He was found unconscious the next day.”

Salman later died due to multiple organ failure.

Police say that using the adhesive had worsened Salman’s health and eventually led to his death.

Meanwhile, the man’s friends believe that Salman may have lost consciousness while abusing the drugs and the makeshift condom only accelerated his death.

Salman was described as the “only earning” breadwinner for his family, which including his elderly parents and two sisters.

His relatives reportedly filed a complaint with the local police requesting an inquiry into his death.

Family members allege that the ex-fiancee had applied the adhesive, not Salman.

Deputy Police Commissioner Premsukh Delu said:

“The viscera samples of the deceased have been sent for forensic examination.

“We are waiting for the report to arrive.”

Dhiren is a journalism graduate with a passion for gaming, watching films and sports. He also enjoys cooking from time to time. His motto is to “Live life one day at a time.”

What's New



  • Polls

    Which Bollywood film do you prefer?

    View Results

    Loading ... Loading ...
  • Share to...