DESIblitz in association with The Drum in Birmingham and Matribhoomi Theatre are excited to offer our readers the chance to win free tickets to watch the amazing performance of Naukar Woti Da at The Drum.
This Punjabiwood Comedy Play centres around London-based couple, Fatte Chak Singh and his wife Manjeet Kaur (Aka) Hunter Wali.
Hunter Kaur believes that marriage is all about give and take. Give me happiness and I’ll give you pain. Fatte Chak does everything for his wife, cooks her food and sings her songs.
He is the perfect ‘Naukar Woti Da’. But all this soon changes when Hunter Wali’s younger sister comes to stay for the summer holidays. Kuljeet (aka) Jugni steals Fatte Chak’s heart and what ensues is a hilarious comic tale of misunderstandings and slapstick humour.
This triangular love story sees Fatte Chak try his best to win Jugni’s affections while his own wife chases after him.
Written by Gurdip Kaur Chaudhary (Kaki) and directed by Jitender Singh (Jeet) this is one comical play that will have you laughing and giggling throughout the evening. With performances in Punjabi, get ready to be transported into a world of chaos and craziness, as Naukar Woti Da will have you glued to the saga of Fatte Chak Singh and his love triangle!
This entertaining play promises high energy, jokes and family fun like you have never seen before. This is one play you do not want to miss!
Date and Time: Sunday 19th May 2013 – 6.00-8.30pm.
Venue: The Drum, 144 Potters Lane, Aston, Birmingham B6 4UU
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have two pairs of FREE tickets to watch NAUKAR WOTI DA to give away, for two potential winners. To win, simply answer the question below and submit your answer to us now!
COMPETITION IS CLOSED
One entry will allow you to win two tickets for you to go with a friend or family member. The competition closes at 12.00pm on Friday 17th May 2013. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.