Mirzya will have its European Premiere at the BFI London Film Festival
BFI and DESIblitz.com bring you the incredible chance to win a pair of tickets to attend the European Premiere of Mirzya at the 60th BFI London Film Festival on Thursday 6th October 2016.
Mirzya, the breathtaking new film from Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra (Rang De Basanti), is a compelling Romeo and Juliet-like Indian story of childhood sweethearts whose obsessive love is rekindled just as the heroine is about to be married into royalty.
The Bollywood saga welcomes industry newcomers Harshvardhan Kapoor (son of Anil Kapoor) and Saiyami Kher alongside veteran actors Om Puri, Art Malik, and K. K. Raina.
Expectations for this epic romance from filmmaker Mehra have been doing the rounds in Bollywood for many months now and audiences can expect to be blown away by the incredible production and cinematography.
Mirzya will have its European Premiere at the BFI London Film Festival and fans can expect stars of the film and the Bollywood world to descend on London’s Leicester Square.
And we have a pair of tickets to give one lucky reader and their friend the chance to watch Mirzya and walk the red carpet with the stars.
Watch the trailer for Mirzya here:
The BFI London Festival in partnership with American Express runs from 5th-16th October 2016 on screens throughout the city.
This is one fantastic film premiere you certainly don’t want to miss!
Date and Time: 5.30pm Thursday 6th October 2016.
Venue: Odeon Leicester Square, 24-26 Leicester Square, London WC2H 7JY
Buy Tickets: Mirzya
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner.
To win a pair of FREE tickets for MIRZYA at Odeon Leicester Square, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the match. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
Ticket holders must be 15 years or over. Tickets must be collected on the day of the screening at least 45 minutes before the advertised start time. Any tickets not collected 45 minutes before the advertised start time will be released for resale.
The competition closes at 12.00pm on Wednesday 5th October 2016. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- To enter you must be 15 years or over.
- Tickets must be collected on the day of the screening at least 45 minutes before the advertised start time. Any tickets not collected 45 minutes before the advertised start time will be released for resale.
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.