Armaan comes from three generations of Bollywood music
Official media partners DESIblitz in association with Internal Music and The Stars Line GmbH bring you the incredible chance to win a pair of tickets to see amazing Armaan Malik Live at The SSE Arena in Wembley on Saturday 24 September 2016.
One of the most sought after playback singers, Armaan Malik has taken the Bollywood scene by storm with his melodious vocals.
At the young age of 21, Arman is already a bonafide Indian star. The singing heartthrob has 15 smash hit songs to his name and has worked with some of the biggest musicians in India.
Hailing from a legendary musical family, Armaan comes from three generations of Bollywood music, with his uncle, Anu Malik, his father Daboo Malik, and his grandfather Israr Sardar Malik.
Trained in Hindustani Classical music, Armaan’s musical versatility is extraordinary. While romantic hero songs are his best, he loves delving into other genres like pop, R&B, and EDM.
He regularly records with his music producer brother Amaal Malik to create some of the biggest romantic songs of recent years.
Some of his biggest hits to date include, ‘Mujhko Barsaat Bana Lo’ from Junooniyat, ‘Main Hoon Hero Tera’ from Hero, ‘Bol Do Na Zara’ from Azhar, ‘Tumhe Apna Banane Ka’ and ‘Wajah Tum Ho’ from Hate Story 3,‘Sab Tera’ from Bhaagi and no doubt, many more to come!
Here’s an exclusive unplugged recording by Armaan Malik for DESIblitz of ‘Main Hoon Hero Tera’:
This is a unique chance for #Armaanians and fans alike of the young musical talent to see Armaan Malik live in Wembley for his first ever UK performance!
This is one Bollywood concert you definitely do not want to miss!
Date and Time: 6.00pm Saturday 24th September 2016.
Venue: The SSE Arena, Wembley, Arena Square Engineers Way, London HA9 0AA.
Buy Tickets: Armaan Malik Live
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner.
To win a pair of FREE tickets for ARMAAN MALIK LIVE at the SSE Arena, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the match. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12.00pm on Thursday 22th September 2016. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.