"I am so excited to bring my show 'Tu Toh Chup Hi Reh!' live to the UK"
DESIblitz, in association with Bluefeather Studios, is giving away free tickets to see one of India’s rising stand-up comedians, Jaspreet Singh, live on his first ever UK tour!
The ‘Funny Paaji’ will be performing his hilarious show, ‘Tu Toh Chup Hi Reh!’ in Camden, Wembley and Milton Keynes between 27th and 29th April 2018.
Following a string of sold-out comedy shows, Jaspreet Singh’s first UK tour promises to be an evening of hilarious banter and non-stop laughs.
Singh’s ability to put a spin on ordinary and everyday events sits well with British Asian and Indian audiences. Honing in on the absurdities of people in Indian society, his unique comic timing will keep crowds entertained as he recalls conversations with his dad, his boss and the landlady.
The self-proclaimed ‘innocent and harmless looking creature’ who studied engineering has enjoyed much success in India and Dubai. A regular at India’s famous Canvas Laugh Club and twice-featured on NDTV’s Rising Stars of Comedy, Singh joins ranks with Star Plus for a UK tour that will cement his popularity overseas.
Speaking about the upcoming tour, Jaspreet says:
“I have many followers from [the] UK and am so excited to bring my show ‘Tu Toh Chup Hi Reh!’ live to the UK.
“I am truly overwhelmed by the support we are getting already from followers and the Asian media in the UK.”
Singh’s stand-up show ‘Tu Toh Chup Hi Reh!’ will bring ‘Clean Indian comedy’ to audiences in and around London. Jaspreet’s tour dates are as follows:
- Friday 27th April 2018 @ 7:30 pm ~ T.E Dingwall Building, Camden, London
- Saturday 28th April 2018 @ 7:30 pm ~ Moore Spice Restaurant, Wembley, London
- Sunday 29th April 2018 @ 3:30 pm~ Slug & Lettuce, Milton Keynes
We have an incredible two pairs of tickets to give away for each show in Camden, Wembley and Milton Keynes.
With non-stop banter and entertainment from one of India’s rising comedy stars, this is one show you certainly don’t want to miss!
Date and Time: Various dates and times (see above)
Venue: Various locations (see above)
Buy Tickets: Jaspreet Singh Live
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner.
To win a pair of FREE tickets to see JASPREET SINGH LIVE, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the film. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12pm on Sunday 22nd April 2018. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.