"I can't wait for glitz, glamour and lots of fun!"
DESIblitz, in association with Jay’s Entertainment, is giving away a pair of tickets to attend the fantastic Leicester Asian Glitz Awards (LAGAs) on Saturday 21st April 2018.
Following a tremendous first year, the LAGAs return for a second time in 2018. Celebrating art, media and music from the diverse and culturally rich city of Leicester and its surroundings, the LAGA’s promises to be a night of fun-filled entertainment.
The unmissable event is a chance to meet and greet your favourite stars. Join them on the red carpet and enjoy a pre-awards reception with canapes and Prosecco before the ceremony begins.
The awards ceremony itself will see some of the brightest talents of Leicestershire win awards for ‘Best Male Singer’, ‘Best Female Dancer’, and the prestigious ‘Leicester Lifetime Achievement Award’.
Other award categories include ‘Best Punjabi Show Radio Presenter’, ‘Best Gujarati Show Radio Presenter’ and ‘Leicester Community Award’.
Hosted by BBC Asian Network’s Raj & Pablo, gracing the stage will be special guests like Anu Malik, comedian Jamie Lever, singer Altaf Raja and dance master Suresh Singh.
Known for composing the music of popular Bollywood films like Baazigar, Biwi No. 1, Yaadein and Main Hoon Naa, music director Anu Malik is currently one of the judges of Indian Idol.
Additionally, popular comedian Jamie Lever has been making waves with her hilarious stand-up shows across India. Each of these Indian stars will entertain and mesmerise audiences with live performances during the night.
Founder of the event, Jay Kotak tells DESIblitz:
“I’m delighted to bring back the LAGAs for a second year running and would like to thank the entire team for making it a success.”
“After last year’s British Asian vibe with Paul Chowdhry and Panjabi MC, we’ve moved in a different direction this year with our new format and celeb judges.
“We’ve managed to secure some big names especially with Anu Malik who is a judge on Indian Idol – I can’t wait for glitz, glamour and lots of fun!”
The evening will be mixed with non-stop entertainment alongside dinner and dessert.
This year, the LAGA’s will be supporting Macmillan Cancer Support.
DESIblitz is the official online media partner for the LAGAs, and we are looking forward to an evening full of fun, glamour and glitz.
An unmissable night, the second annual Leicester Asian Glitz Awards 2018 truly promises to be the local event of the year!
Date and Time: 6.30pm Saturday 21st April 2018.
Venue: Ramgarhia Centre, Ulverscroft Rd, Leicester, LE4 6BY
Buy Tickets: Leicester Asian Glitz Awards 2018
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner.
To win a pair of FREE tickets for the LEICESTER ASIAN GLITZ AWARDS, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the film. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12pm on Thursday 19th April 2018. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.