"Coming to the UK is always a thrill for me"
DESIblitz in association with O2 Arena bring you the incredible chance to win a pair of tickets to watch the one and only Ustad Rahat Fateh Khan, who will be performing his greatest hits live for the first time at The O2 on Sunday 14 August 2016.
Get ready to be entertained by the singer who has made his name in the world of Qawwalis and Bollywood, being the nephew of the late, world-renowned singer Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.
Coinciding with Pakistan and India’s independance days, the weekend of the performance will present a magical night of song and music. Speaking about the show, Rahat says:
“Coming to the UK is always a thrill for me and my performance is timed to fit the Independence Day celebrations for both Pakistan and India. I have a fantastic team of musicians joining me and will be performing my greatest film hits and new material, as well as my esteemed Uncle, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan’s popular Qawali numbers, to rock the arena.”
Before the performance from 2pm, the piazza at The O2 will be hosting lots of free activity, including entertainment by BBC Asian Network DJs Punjabi Hit Squad between 4pm-6pm and dance lessons from the renowned Bollywood Choreographer and Dance Entertainer Jay Kumar at 4pm and 5pm.
Throughout the day, the finest South Asian street food will be on offer including popular Sri Lankan, Pakistani and Indian Street dishes.
Ustad Rahat Fateh Ali Khan has performed on a huge number of hit songs including Bodyguard, My Name is Khan, Dabangg, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Drishyam, the Hollywood film Apocalypto and many more.
Recently, Rahat’s ‘Zaroori Tha’ has received over a 100 million views on YouTube and his track Jag Ghoomeya for Salman Khan’s biggest Bollywood blockbuster in 2016, Sultan, has been number one, across all Asian charts.
Date and Time: 7.00pm Sunday 14th August 2016.
Venue: O2 Arena, Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX.
Buy Tickets: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan – Greatest Hits Live
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above or calling 08448 24 48 24.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have two pairs of tickets to give away to two lucky winners.
To win a pair of FREE tickets for the Ustad Rahat Fateh Ali Khan show at the O2 Arena, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the match. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 6.00pm on Sunday 7th August 2016. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.