Naughty Boy’s threats to Quit I’m A Celeb baffles Viewers

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! contestant Naughty Boy baffled viewers after he threatened to quit the show.

Naughty Boy's threats to Quit I'm A Celeb baffles Viewers f

"I don’t know if I could ever join that camp."

Music producer Naughty Boy threatened to quit I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! after just two days, leaving viewers baffled.

The episode on November 23, 2021, saw Naughty Boy tell his campmates in The Clink that his time in the competition had come to an end.

Richard Madeley urged him to sleep on his decision.

His comment came after returning from a Bushtucker trial which saw him lose to Radio 1Xtra DJ Snoochie Shy.

The popular ITV show has seen the 10 contestants split into two groups, with one in the Main Camp and the other in The Clink.

Those in The Clink are only given basic provisions and do not have proper beds while also having to wash up dishes from Main Camp.

Both teams are also competing against one another in the trials for meals.

Unfortunately, Naughty Boy was left with no meals for The Clink after losing. He appeared downcast after he lost a challenge earlier in the episode.

After insisting that he did his best, Naughty Boy told his new friends, including Richard, Arlene Phillips, Danny Miller and David Ginola, that his “time here is done”.

His conclusion was down to the fact that he was chosen by the other celebrities in Main Camp to face the trial.

He had wondered if he was chosen because he was “the weakest link”.

Naughty Boy, whose real name is Shahid Khan, then told his fellow Clink members:

“I had a feeling earlier and I was thinking about mum and obviously I love you guys – I don’t think after knowing what the Main Camp probably knew what they were putting me through knowing I did the challenge earlier – I don’t know if I could ever join that camp.”

Richard then asked: “Listen, because we love having you with us, would you not at least sleep on it?”

Naughty Boy replied: “This isn’t a random big decision… I’ve tried my best both times today.

“I just can’t go from here into that Main Camp… I can’t fake that. I’m sorry.

“One thing I’ll tell you before you guys go into the main camp, as much as they say they love us, they love you… there is no love.

“When you guys go to the main camp, they’re the reason why I left.”

It was then revealed that both camps would be merging the next day. This prompted Naughty Boy to say:

“I don’t think I will be going to Main Camp, I can’t continue that my heart’s not in anymore, I’m led by my heart.”

Naughty Boy’s threats to quit the show left viewers confused and they made their thoughts known on social media.

One person said: “Oh no don’t say Naughty Boy is leaving already.”

Another wrote: “Naughty Boy, you can’t put that on them. That’s not their fault, they had to pick someone.”

A third said: “Naughty Boy isn’t even making any sense!?”

Other netizens took the opportunity to make fun of the music producer’s situation.

One netizen said:

“Not Naughty Boy thinking the main camp are ganging up on him when it’s a game.”

Another commented: “I’m laughing so hard at Naughty Boy and that music omg.”

Naughty Boy’s threats to quit also prompted Dame Arlene Phillips to consider walking away from the show.

At the end of the episode, Ant and Dec revealed that both contestants decided to stay and that everyone is in Main Camp.

However, it was left on a cliffhanger as the next episode is set to show Naughty Boy and Arlene confronting Main Camp, potentially resulting in tension.

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! is on every night on ITV.

Dhiren is a journalism graduate with a passion for gaming, watching films and sports. He also enjoys cooking from time to time. His motto is to “Live life one day at a time.”