There are 16 categories in total
The Education Awards, in association with DESIblitz, are giving you the incredible chance to win two tickets to attend the inaugural awards ceremony at Edgbaston Cricket Ground on 7th July 2017.
Recognising the outstanding contributions of those in the education sector, The Education Awards honours those who are making a vital difference to their communities. There are 16 categories in total, and the winners will be announced on the same night.
The fantastic ceremony will be headed by Award Ambassador’s Suzanne Virdee and Gary Poulton. Andy Street and Paul Faulkner will be keynote speakers on the night.
Edgbaston Cricket Ground is a stunning backdrop for The Education Awards. Guests will also be able to enjoy a three-course meal and entertainment throughout the night.
Here is the full Shortlist for The Education Awards 2017:
Educational Supporter of the Year
British Sikh School
First Class Legacy
Headteacher / Principal Dean of the Year
Leigh Perry – DMS Heart of England Music Academy
Teacher / Lecturer of the Year
Colin Hughes – Peterbrook School
Marc Rowe – Peterbrook School
Professor Mark Hart
Transforming Lives through Partnerships
Chris Meah – School of code
Washwood Heath Academy
Midland Metro Alliance
Outstanding Employer Engagement Initiative
Birmingham City University
Aston Business School – Aston centre for growth
Outstanding Contribution to the Local Community
Standing ovation – Anthony Daulphin
Most Innovative Teacher of the Year
Sally Alexander Kimichi School
Ravinder Sahota High Clares School
Juggy Rihal Masterclass
Outstanding Support for Students
Modasar Rasul – Aston University
Juliet C – Seeker Education
Debbie Shaw – Peterbrook school
Outstanding Primary School
Hockley Heath Academy
Peterbrook Primary School
Ravensdale Primary School
Outstanding International School
University of Birmingham
University of Warwick
Most Innovative Contribution to Business – Education Collaboration
David Chapman – Aston University Engineering Academy
Samantha Fisher – Wonder Why Society
A E – Oscroft & Sons Ltd
Entrepreneurial Education Establishment of the Year
Chris Meah School of Code
Aston Business School
Further Education College of the Year
Steven Nash Open Study College
City College Coventry
University of the Year
University of Warwick
University Of Birmingham
George Feiger, Executive Dean – Aston Business school
Professor Mark Hart – Aston Business School
David Prescott – Principal Examiner Cambridge assessment
Proactive Educational Provider of an Apprenticeship Programme
Primary Goal Ltd
With delicious food, great entertainment and even better company, the Education Awards is an unmissable event!
Date and Time: 6.00pm on 7th July 2017.
Venue: Edgbaston Cricket Ground – Edgbaston Stadium, Edgbaston Rd, Birmingham B5 7QU
Buy Tickets: Education Awards
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner.
To win a pair of FREE tickets for the EDUCATION AWARDS, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the event. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12pm on Wednesday 28th June 2017. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.