MSDUK 2017 Business Show is aimed towards BAME (Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic) entrepreneurs
MSDUK in association with DESIblitz.com is giving you the chance to win a place at the MSDUK 2017 Business Show on 21st September 2017 at the Edgbaston Cricket Ground in Birmingham.
The MSDUK 2017 Business Show is the UK’s only Business Expo that connects ethnic minority businesses and entrepreneurs with corporate supply chains.
It will offer entrepreneurs a day of networking as well as the chance to gain better insight into the lives of successful business professionals.
With over 250 delegates and 40 exhibitors, the MSDUK 2017 Business Show is a unique opportunity to expand your network and meet fellow entrepreneurs.
A Day of Networking and Meeting Business Professionals
The day will kick off with a key note address from Farida Gibbs, CEO of Gibbs Hybrid followed by a 2-hour Business Exhibition and a Networking Lunch.
The Entrepreneur’s Panel will feature a Question Time with a number of highly successful business owners. These include Syed Ahmed (of SAVORTEX), Aysha Kazi (of Ark Talent), Byron Dixon (of Micro-Fresh International) and Sid Narang (of thesqua.re).
Learn more about Diversity in Business
Workshops run by Farrah Qureshi (of Global Diversity Practice) will offer ethnic-minority owned businesses to uncover some of the challenges that entrepreneurs face. In addition, Roundtable Sessions will allow new entrepreneurs to receive specialised advice from business professionals.
Entrepreneurs will also have the opportunity to pitch their products and services as part of the MSDUK Innovation Challenge. If successful, they could be in with the chance to win a $10k business scholarship.
In addition to all the networking and expert insights, entrepreneurs can also enjoy an Ethnic Food Festival. The fabulous festival will feature some truly mouth watering Indian and Lebanese Street Food.
The MSDUK 2017 Business Show is aimed towards BAME (Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic) entrepreneurs. Individuals can meet and present their products and services to over 100 top global corporate organisations. These include IBM, Bristol-Myers Squibb, EY, CBRE, MasterCard, Cummins, Accenture and more.
So, if you are an entrepreneur or a business looking to find potential investors and buyers for your products and services, then the MSDUK 2017 Business Show is the place to be!
Date and Time: 8.30am – 6:00pm on 21st September 2017.
Venue: Edgbaston Stadium, Edgbaston Rd, Birmingham B5 7QU
Buy Tickets: MSDUK 2017
Register your place by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have two tickets to give away to two lucky winners.
To win a FREE ticket for the MSDUK 2017 BUSINESS SHOW, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
The competition closes at 12pm on Monday 11th September 2017. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.