Tomb Raider stars British Asian rising star Antonio Aakeel.
Cineworld in association with DESIblitz, brings you the incredible chance to win a pair of tickets to watch Tomb Raider at Cineworld Birmingham NEC on 16th March 2018.
It has been 17 years since Lara Croft made her first leap from video gaming monitor to the silver screens, in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.
The 2018 reboot swaps Angelina Jolie for Alicia Vikander. The Swedish actress won an Oscar for her performance in The Danish Girl (2015), and ventures into her first action blockbuster with Tomb Raider.
Alicia tells Vanity Fair magazine: “[Lara] is uniquely different to other characters I have taken on previously. It’s a lot of fun trying to get into Lara’s head, and the challenge of getting to grips with such a physical role is an element of this project that I find an absolute thrill.”
Directed by Norwegian director Roar Uthaug, Tomb Raider follows a 21-year-old Lara Croft on her investigation into her missing father. She traces him to a tomb on a remote island and is determined to unravel the mystery behind his disappearance.
Tomb Raider also stars Dominic West, Daniel Wu, and British Asian rising star Antonio Aakeel. Find out more about Antonio in our exclusive interview with him.
You can watch the official trailer for Tomb Raider here:
Cineworld – Birmingham NEC is located in Resorts World, which offers great shopping, food and entertainment for the whole family to enjoy.
Date and Time: 7.00pm on Friday 16th March 2018.
Venue: Cineworld Cinema – Birmingham NEC & IMAX, Resorts World, Pendigo Way, Birmingham B40 1PS.
Buy Tickets: Cineworld – Birmingham NEC & IMAX
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have two tickets to give away to one lucky winner.
To win two FREE tickets for TOMB RAIDER at Cineworld, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the film. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12pm on Wednesday 14th March 2018. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.