“He’s mentally unhinged, with a nervous twitch on his claw.”
Cineworld in association with DESIblitz, brings you the incredible chance to win two free tickets to watch Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom at Cineworld Birmingham NEC on 10th June 2018.
Directed by J.A. Bayona, Fallen Kingdom is the second Jurassic World movie and fifth in the Jurassic Park franchise.
The action-packed family movie with a nostalgic soundtrack reprises Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Jeff Goldblum from 2015’s Jurassic World which broke international box office records by earning US$1 billion in 13 days.
The story of Fallen Kingdom takes place three years after the theme park on Isla Nublar was destroyed. When Claire Dearing (played by Howard) finds out a volcanic eruption on the island may kill the dinosaurs, she launches a rescue mission.
Owen Grady (played by Pratt), a key member of the rescue mission, helps find Blue the very last Velociraptor. But Claire and Owen have been manipulated, and now, a new hybrid dinosaur called the Indoraptor is born, harnessing lethal powers and advanced intelligence.
Speaking with Empire magazine about the Indoraptor, VFX supervisor David Vickery says: “He’s been in a cell his whole life and mistreated, so he’s slightly mentally unhinged, with a nervous twitch on his claw.”
Behind the creation of the Indoraptor is Dr. Henry Wu (played by B.D. Wong), among a team of scientists and opportunists who see these prehistoric animals as money-making machines. Other shadowy characters in Fallen Kingdom include Toby Jones’ Gunnar Eversol and James Cromwell’s Benjamin Lockwood.
You can watch the official trailer for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom here:
Cineworld – Birmingham NEC is located in Resorts World, which offers great shopping, food and entertainment for the whole family to enjoy.
Date and Time: 1pm on 10th June 2018.
Venue: Cineworld Cinema – Birmingham NEC & IMAX, Resorts World, Pendigo Way, Birmingham B40 1PS.
Buy Tickets: Cineworld – Birmingham NEC & IMAX
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have two tickets to give away to one lucky winner.
To win two FREE tickets for JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM at Cineworld, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the film. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12pm on 6th June 2018. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.