many of these matrimonial sites have also become mobile friendly
Finding a partner to marry in India is still an activity which needs particular help and support due to the many facets and differences within Indians.
Your choice of partner can depend on many requirements which are not just your own. Such as demands from immediate family, relatives, background and society.
With the evolution of the web, marriages in India are relying on the Internet more and more. Arranged marriages are still in vogue and the web is providing the next best way to find prospects.
Ever since the introduction of technology in the Indian matrimonial sector, the way in which prospective brides and grooms and their families meet has been transformed.
Each year sees a significant rise of in the sector of technological matchmaking in India.
Even traditional families are adopting these online methods to find the most appropriate matches, and conventional beliefs are kept aside to make technology meet social well-being.
The ways of socialising have changed for people and they have started adopting independent sources to get married.
Traditionally, there was a concept of ‘Middle Man’ between groom and bride. This would be a relative or close friend of the family.
This trend is still prevalent, but the concept of the intermediate person has been taken over by smart matchmaking websites.
Wedding websites like Shaadi.com, Bharatmatrimony.com and many others, are now serving as the best go-between for two eligible people to find each other to marry.
How are Matrimonial Websites helpful?
There are multiple reasons for Indians to prefer matrimonial portals to search for the right match, including:
- Convenience: Matrimonial platforms are very suitable to be accessed by people looking for the right match or their parents. It can be accessed through smartphone applications, direct website or other sources.
- No Time Bounds: Matrimonial websites don’t come with time bounds and you can view or access suitable matches whenever you get time. Whether it is early in the morning or late night, there are absolutely no time hindrances for you to proceed with your searches.
- Caste and Religion Based Matches: It has become easy for people to make choices based on caste and religion and people prefer a partner of the same caste to get a better understanding among matches. Background and ideas usually matter to Indians, although caste is being questioned by the younger generations.
- Customised Searches: You can filter out the required and non-required aspects by filtering various specifications to get a refined search for your requirements. Caste, profession, location, religion, horoscope and interests are the main things looked by people for this aspect.
- Safe and Secure: Online websites are becoming a safe and secure way to find the right match. You can access all the details about people and even submit your details securely.
- User-Friendly: The mobile apps and websites of matrimony websites are highly user-friendly. The people looking for perfect match or their parents can explore the websites in a very easy way. It makes the task simple for the people to get the most appropriate match.
- Assistance from Matchmakers: Most of the websites provide customer support to their clients to look for the best match. If you are unable to understand anything, they are available to help you by email, calls or online chat.
- Cost Effective: It is indeed the cost effective way to make a profile online and search for the right match. Traditional marriage brokers anticipate a huge amount from both the parties. However, this way is more interactive and transparent than the previous modes of finding the right match.
Growth of Matrimonial Websites
Average statistics suggest that every year, approximately 15 million Indian brides and grooms get their matchmaking from the professional matrimonial websites.
The industry is growing rapidly and people are relying on these matrimonial websites more than the traditional methods of arranging marriages.
Internet users aged between 22-38 rely on the web to get targeted web-based professional matchmaking services as they find it reliable, secure and cost-effective way to find their perfect match.
These websites are engaging and extremely popular among people to find an ideal partner to marry.
Matrimony and relationship websites are quite engaging and interactive and their global appeal is another reason for their popularity.
The sites make it easy and feasible to seek matches from around the globe. Giving men and women the opportunity to explore partners who are not just resident in India to marry.
Now, many of these matrimonial sites have also become mobile friendly. A number of India’s top matrimonial sites have also built apps that can be directly downloaded to your mobile.
The increase of smartphones in India has led to more people accessing marriage sites through the use of the apps, a bit like Tinder.
These matrimonial platforms have emerged as the quickest way to get Indian matches for marriage anywhere in the world.
It is anticipated that the growth of these online and mobile services will enhance in the coming times and more Indians will be making use of matrimonial sites.
With traditional methods of Indian matchmaking becoming more relaxed, as well as Indian matrimonial sites, we could also witness the growth of Indian dating sites in the future, as generations and cultural thinking evolve.