DESIblitz as official media partner brings you the amazing chance to win tickets to watch a very special preview screening of Disney’s new The Jungle Book (PG) at Cineworld Birmingham.
On Thursday 14th April you will join celebrities and guests getting VIP access to watch this fantastic new realistic version of the original Disney animated classic, before its UK release on 15th April.
Watch the story of Mowgli in the new Jungle Book played by Neel Sethi, the human boy raised by the Indian wolves Raksha and Akela, brought to them as a baby by Bagheera the black panther (voiced by Ben Kingsley).
See how Mowgli evades the Bengal Tiger Shere Khan (voiced by Idris Elba) on a self-discovery journey and encounters perhaps not so trusting creatures in the jungle whilst being guided by Bagheera and Baloo the bear (voiced by Bill Murray) on an awesome adventure.
Date and Time:Thursday 14th April 2016 – 6.30pm.
Venue: 181 Broad Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B15 1DA.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have 3 pairs of tickets to give away.
Jungle Book has a PG rating so children are welcome with parental guidance.
To win a pair of FREE tickets to see the Jungle Book, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to the show. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12.00pm on Wednesday 13th April 2016 at 12.00pm. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- Each winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the actual winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.