DESIblitz in association with Asian Business Publications are offering you the chance to attend the prestigious Asian Achievers Awards 2014 at the London Grosvenor House Hotel free!
This annual event celebrates the extraordinary achievements of British Asians from every walk of life. For its 14th year, the Asian Achievers Awards will be promoting ‘Entrepreneurship’.
The shortlist nominees have been also been announced and they represent the highest calibre of achievement in a diverse number of areas including business, sports, civil services, media and the community.
Publisher of ABPL Group, CB Patel says: “The Asian Achievers Awards prides itself on showcasing remarkable people and role models and our 2014 nominee list exemplifies that perfectly.
“This years awards event is shaping up to be the biggest one yet and we are all incredibly excited.”
The Asian Achievers Awards are also strong supporters of the Cherie Blair Foundation who are their chosen charity partner for 2014.
The Shortlisted Nominees for the 2014 Asian Achievers Awards are:
Business Person of the Year
Kirit Patel MBE
Entrepreneur of the Year
Taz And Umer Sheikh
Dr Richie Nanda
Sports Personality of the Year
Dilawer Singh MBE
Neil John Taylor
Uniformed and Civil Services
Millie Banerjee CBE
Nazir Afzal OBE
Media, Arts and Culture
Shahid Khan Aka Naughty Boy
Akram Khan MBE
Hanif Kureishi CBE
Woman of the Year
Balvinder Kaur Sandhu
Priya Lakhani OBE
Sharmila Nebhrajani OBE
Ranjana Bell MBE
Achievement in Community Service
Kiran Bali MBE JP
Wasim Gulzar Khan MBE
Professional of the Year
Anu Ojha OBE
Prof. Sir Tejinder Singh Virdee FRS
Faisel Rahman OBE
Dr Sandy Gupta
With a glamourous evening of incredible food, guests and entertainment, the Asian Achievers Awards 2014 is definitely one you don’t want to miss.
Date and Time: Friday 19th September 2014 – 7.00pm
Venue: London Grosvenor House Hotel, 101 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 0SJ
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
To win a FREE ticket to attend the ASIAN ACHIEVERS AWARDS 2014, follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
Then, simply answer the question below and submit your answer to us now!
COMPETITION IS CLOSED
One entry will allow you to win two tickets to go with a friend or family member. The competition closes at 12.00pm on Wednesday 17th September 2014. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.