DESIblitz welcomes back the annual show stopping event which sees the biggest and brightest Bollywood stars perform live in London! We have a fantastic 6 tickets to give away FREE!
A Flex FX Production, Bollywood Showstoppers is the filmy event of the summer where fans get the exclusive chance to see their favourite stars in person.
2013 lit the London on stage on fire with the likes of Bipasa Basu, Atif Aslam, Shaan and Malaika Arora.
Headlining for 2014 are stars from B-town to take your breath away! We welcome Shahid Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, Jacqueline Fernandez and Ali Zafar who will be performing together in the UK for the first time.
With the likes of the uber hot Shahid Kapoor known for Jab We Met and Dil Bole Haddipa!, who will be performing songs as well as some dhamakedar dialogues from his recent hits, R…Rajkumar and Phata Poster Nikla Hero.
Joining him is the lovely beauty Sonakshi Sinha who made her debut opposite Salman Khan in 2010’s Dabangg, and will blow you away as she dances to ‘Saree Ka fall’ and ‘Chinta Ta’.
Jacqueline Fernandez is the ‘it’ girl of the moment, starring in Salman Khan’s latest release Kick. Jacqueline will be dancing away to the songs from the most-anticipated film of 2014. The stunning actress is best known for her roles in Race 2 and Murder 2.
Last but not least is Pakistani heartthrob, singer-turned-Bollywood superstar Ali Zafar. Ali has had an incredible journey in Bollywood so far from the likes of Meri Brother Ki Dulhan and Total Siyapaa. This man of many talents will set the stage alight with some incredible live performances from all his movies so far, plus a few extra well-known tracks for good measure.
The Indian sitare will be joined by musical sensation Mika Singh, Badshah of the party anthems. Mika is best known for singing ‘Mauja Hi Mauja’, ‘Desi Beat’ and ‘Jumme Ki Raat’. He’s guaranteed to have you off your seats and dancing the night away.
With beautiful stars, impeccable live music and upbeat performances from dance group Bolly Flex, this is a 4-hour Bollywood extravaganza you definitely don’t want to miss!
Date and Time: Sunday 3rd August 2014 – 5.00pm
Venue: The O2, Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
To win a FREE pair of tickets to see BOLLYWOOD SHOWSTOPPERS 2014, follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
Then, simply answer the question below and submit your answer to us now!
COMPETITION IS CLOSED
One entry will allow you to win two tickets for you to go with a friend or family member. The competition closes at 12.00pm on Friday 1st August 2014. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.