Innovation Birmingham has already helped many businesses to succeed.
Innovation Birmingham’s Cleantech Accelerator, in association with DESIblitz, is offering entrepreneurs the chance to win hot-desk spacing and free access to start-up events.
Innovation Birmingham’s Accelerator is funded by Climate KIC and helps entrepreneurs to develop their low carbon business plans specifically those related to energy.
They offer financial support with grants of up to €20,000, 1-1 mentoring and access to many relevant networking events and innovation fairs. Innovation Birmingham has already helped many businesses to succeed.
Innovation Birmingham’s Accelerator is offering entrepreneurs the chance to win a hot-desk package and free access to business events. In addition, the first prize winner will receive the handy ‘Disciplined Entrepreneurship’ by Bill Aulet. Filled with in-depth information and quirky illustrations, this is a must for any start-up.
Win a spot to receive all these offers!
3-months hot-desk package at the Innovation Birmingham campus April – June 2017, which is the leading location for Birmingham’s tech and start-up community. The campus is open 24-7 and offers many events and networking opportunities as part of the package. Further details can be found on the website: https://www.innovationbham.com. In addition to this you will receive a set of business books including ‘Disciplined Entrepreneurship’ by Bill Aulet.
A set of business books that would be invaluable to any entrepreneur.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the competition, please email Leighi@innovationbham.com with the subject Hotdesk Competition, explaining (in under 250 words) why you believe your energy technology or systems company is the most innovative.
The competition closes at 12 p.m on Friday 3rd March 2017. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms and Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- Upon submitting their business start-up for consideration, all applicants will be invited to apply for the Climate-KIC accelerator programme.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner will be selected after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 2 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the prizes.
- If DESIblitz.com cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at DESIblitz.com’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to DESIblitz.com within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, DESIblitz.com reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering this competition, you agree to having your name, details and photo published in the next issue of DesiBlitz.com.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.