The trio, known as SEL, are three prodigious musicians
The sounds of India fill the Royal Albert Hall in September 2011 as Bollywood music royalty Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy appear in the UK for the very first time, in the one-off show Asia Rocks! DESiblitz.com are offering one lucky fan a pair of tickets to see the show for free!
Their classic soundtracks for the films Kal Ho Naa Ho, Dil Chahta Hai and My Name is Khan are among the most popular of the past decade. As their new release Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara enters the top 10 biggest Bollywood films of all time, Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy (that’s vocalist Shankar Mahadevan, guitarist Ehsaan Noorani and keyboard player Loy Mendonsa) prepare to make their stunning UK debut on Sunday 18th September at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
The trio, known as SEL, are three prodigious musicians, all with their individual talents. The band have pioneered their way into Bollywood with their unique and exciting melodies, compositions and awesome three-some sound.
Vocalist Shankar Mahadevan, has a voice which has soul, warmth, melody and depth; riff king, lead guitarist and proverbial rhythm rocker, Ehsaan Noorani, provides the SEL brand an energetic burst on-stage and cool and calm Loy Mendonsa, is largely instrumental towards the SEL phenomenon.
The show will also feature Karan & the KSPARK Dancers from Star Plus show ‘Just Dance’ featuring Hrithik Roshan. Taking the UK’s Asian dance scene by storm, the troupe are renowned for their culturally enriching, unforgettable and one-of-a-kind performances.
Plus extra support from a specially-commissioned audiovisual production of Rabindranath Tagore’s Gitanjali – a new interpretation incorporating music, poetry and dance to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Tagore in 2011.
The Asia Rocks! concert is presented by the Asian Music Circuit – further information at http://www.amc.org.uk. Supported by Arts Council England and the Anjool Malde Memorial Trust. The Media Partner for the event is B4U Music.
The Asia Rocks! concert details are as follows:
Date: Sunday 18th September 2011
Venue: Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gore, London SW7 2AP
Don’t miss your chance to win free tickets to watch and listen one of India’s biggest groups. Simply answer the question below and submit your entry to us now!
We have one pair of two tickets to give away to one lucky winner of the competition. The competition closes at 11.00am on Friday 16th September 2011. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
COMPETITION IS CLOSED
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winners – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, DESIblitz.com may at its discretion only substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.