Pant is one of the most entertaining stand-up comedians around right now
Bluefeather Studios in association with DESIblitz, brings you the incredible chance to win 3 pairs of tickets to see one of the funniest stand-up comedians from India, Sorabh Pant, between 21st and 23rd July 2017.
Known for his hilarious skits and socio-political commentary, Pant is easily one of the most entertaining stand-up comedians and writers around right now.
Having done countless shows around the world with his comedy company, ‘East India Comedy’, this is Sorabh’s first time doing stand-up in the UK.
DESIblitz are proud media partners for Sorabh’s UK tour, where he will be performing across 4 cities, including London and Birmingham:
- Greenwood Theatre, London ~ Friday 21st July 2017 at 8:00pm
- The Hagley at Ibis Styles, Birmingham ~ Saturday 22nd July 2017 at 8:30pm
- Slug & Lettuce, Milton Keynes ~ Sunday 23rd July 2017 at 2:00pm
- Comedy Loft, Walkabout, Watford ~ Sunday 23rd July 2017 at 7:00pm
Dubbed by Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan as “the funniest guy on stage”, audiences can expect Sorabh’s show, ‘The Rant of the Pant’ to cover everything from Trump, Gay Rights, Drugs, Porn Ban, Right Wingers, Left Wingers, No Wingers, Modi, Suicide, Feminism, Trolls, God men, Terrorism, and more!
Watch Sorabh Pant in action here:
Sandhya Anantharaman of Bluefeather Studios says:
“We are very much looking forward to host ‘Rant of the Pant’ in the UK. It is going to be 80 minutes of non-stop ranting about social issues and politics in India.”
Sorabh Pant promises a fun-filled evening of hilarious anecdotes and Indian and Western politics. This is one very funny show, you surely don’t want to miss.
Date and Time: Various times between 21st-23rd July 2017.
Venue: Greenwood Theatre in London; The Hagley at Ibis Styles in Birmingham; Slug & Lettuce in Milton Keynes;
Comedy Loft, Walkabout in Watford
Buy Tickets: The Rant of the Pant
Tickets can be purchased by visiting the link above.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
We have 3 pairs of tickets to give away to 3 lucky winners to a city of your choice.
To win a pair of FREE tickets for SORABH PANT’S THE RANT OF THE PANT, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
‘The Rant of the Pant’ is for over-18’s only. One entry will allow you to win two tickets to see the comedy show. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
The competition closes at 12pm on Monday 17th July 2017. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.