3 Men caught on Dashcam laughing about Violent Attack

Three men were caught on their own dashcam attacking a rival with a steering wheel lock and then laughing about it.

3 Men caught on Dashcam laughing about Violent Attack f

“I was kicking him, punching his face."

Three men have been jailed after they were caught on their own dashcam laughing about a violent attack in which they broke a man’s jaw with a steering wheel lock.

Mujahid Ali, Hamza Wahid and Mohamed Mohamed unwittingly recorded themselves planning to kidnap and attack the man as they drove along in a BMW in east London.

They then pulled up alongside the 20-year-old victim.

Footage showed him trying to escape before Wahid punched him in the face in West Road, Newham, on September 8, 2021.

The victim was then battered with a steering wheel lock.

The trio then fled and laughed about the attack, with them saying:

“I crushed his skull, he is bleeding.”

The victim was found hiding in a garage with a deep head wound and repeatedly vomiting.

His left and right jawbone were fractured and he required surgery with metal plates and screws.

On the dashcam, the attackers were heard saying:

“I licked him a good four times with that thing, I was whacking him up.

“I was kicking him, punching his face.

“He was crying for his life, begging. I said do you want to die today? He said no, no, no, no, no. I’m sorry, bye, bye, bye, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. If he didn’t say that I would’ve killed him.”

In hospital, the victim named Ali and Mohamed and gave the car’s registration plate to police. Wahid was identified a few days later.

Mohamed’s BMW was seized on September 9 and officers downloaded footage from the dashcam capturing the violent attack.

Mohamed was arrested the following day after he tried to get his car back from the police car pound.

Ali and Wahid were both arrested on September 15 when they handed themselves into Forest Gate Police Station. All three answered no comment to all questions during their police interview.

Watch the Footage. Warning – Distressing Footage

The trio pleaded guilty to causing grievous bodily harm with intent.

Ali and Mohamed were each jailed for four years and six months.

Wahid was sentenced to four years in prison.

DC Andy Tucker, the investigating officer from the North East area’s CID, said:

“This was a brutal, pre-mediated attack which left the victim seriously injured and requiring emergency surgery.”

“It is absolutely appalling that the three drove off and laughed and joked about the vicious attack while the victim laid bleeding on the street.

“They had no remorse for their actions at all.

“We were determined to get justice for the victim and our comprehensive investigation meant Ali, Wahid and Mohamed had no choice but to plead guilty to their heinous crimes.

“We will not tolerate violence in any form and we will do everything in our power to ensure violent individuals like Ali, Wahid and Mohamed are put behind bars.”

Dhiren is a journalism graduate with a passion for gaming, watching films and sports. He also enjoys cooking from time to time. His motto is to “Live life one day at a time.”