DESIblitz Job: Junior Software Developer
Website Aston Jones
My client is a professional Law Firm that employs upwards of 40 staff at present. Due to expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Junior Software Developer to join their team based near Central Manchester. This role offers a mix of office and remote working.
Unfortunately my client is not looking to hire an overseas candidate. Tier 2 sponsorship is not available for this role so please only apply if you have full rights to live and work in the UK.
- Working as part of the small development team focusing on improvements to the design and functionality of their website and in-house software
- Both front and back-end development along with the procedural code
- Ongoing maintenance and bug fixes that arise within the software as well as providing “front line support” to colleagues
- Running and configuring of system reports
- Data entry and validation
- Working as part of a very close-knit team
- Minimum of 12 months software development experience within a commercial environment would be highly advantageous. Freelance experience would also be considered
- Computing Degree or equivalent qualification
- ASP.NET MVC
- C# or VB.NET programming language
- Experienced with PHP and MySQL would be desirable
- Azure DevOps
- CMS system such as WordPress
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined and organised
- Keen to learn and develop skills further
- Team player!
For the right candidate my client is offering a fantastic package:
- Competitive base salary from £23k to £28k depending on skills and experience
- Great location near Central Manchester
- Flexible working hours with some remote working
- On-going support and development
- Regular social events
- Opportunity to join a reputable, growing legal firm
- Loads of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing team of professionals at an exciting time within their business. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.