DESIblitz Job: Construction Senior Project Manager
Website Richmond Capital
- Our client is a multi-disciplinary, Project and Cost Property Consultancy that support leading organisations through the challenges of procuring, delivering, and operating their built assets. They give their clients what they really want: greater confidence, more time and increased return on investment.
- They deliver exceptional Project services across many sectors of the built environment including Care Home, Education, Residential, Hospitality, Commercial Office, Industrial, Life Sciences, Retail, Student Accommodation, Urban Regeneration.
- They recognize the unique nature of every client. Their highly qualified and experienced staff enable them to deliver a tailored service to meet the needs of every individual client’s requirement.
- Their Values are: confident, honest, responsible, supportive; they invest in their values; their people live their values; their clients trust their values. They want their clients to experience genuine benefit in their services, feel part of the team and ensure that trusted, long-term working relationships develop. They think it’s their values and people that enable these relationships to flourish.
- They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team in the Central London office. The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Engage with key stakeholders to identify project objectives and key products to be delivered.
- Develop project specifications, agree project plan baseline including scope, key activities, deliverables, resource requirements, milestones, and deadlines.
- Utilise project plans and schedules to monitor all activities.
- Manage relationships amongst stakeholders by building confidence and trust with clear professional communications and assured expectation management.
- Ensure team members are informed, have clear goals, and work collaboratively and in partnership with clients and other stakeholders to achieve planned outcomes.
- Drive project execution; track delivery; expect, monitor and control change, own change management; pro-actively seek and resolve blockers.
- Record information accurately and consistently using appropriate systems and provide and communicate timely information to relevant parties.
- Seek stakeholder insight and feed it into improved processes while ensuring compliance with governance and standards.
- Manage projects within agreed governance structures and processes, to ensure consistency of approach and efficient use of resources.
- Conduct progress reviews to give stakeholders confidence that projects will deliver to time, budget and agreed standards.
- Conduct reviews to assess project outcomes and to identify and capture lessons learned to enable continuous improvement. Contribute to the provision of documentation for new or improved processes, products and services and to ensure that good practice is disseminated throughout the organisation.
- Must have Residential or Commercial Office experience in Project Management from a Consultancy.
- Higher education qualification or equivalent professional experience is essential
- A recognised qualification in project management (e.g. APM, PRINCE2) is desirable
- Candidates should have a track record of successful management and delivery of projects as well as experience of successful partnership working, relationship development and management.
- Communicates with clarity and confidence at all levels; adapts style and content to the needs of the audience.
- Proactively builds productive relationships with internal and external partners; presents robust and convincing arguments in the face of challenge while remaining respectful of others’ views; negotiates effectively to agree realistic outcomes.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement; shows commitment to own professional development; demonstrates enthusiasm, willingness and ability to learn new skills. Creates momentum and excitement around initiatives and new approaches.
- Remains calm, effective and positive even when under pressure; takes ownership for delivering outcomes.
- Identifies problems, provides / facilitates the creation of options and recommendations and uses initiative to drive solutions; identifies and manages risk.
Further information and to apply:
For more information or to discuss further: please email Katy Fitoussi or call her on (phone number removed).
To be considered for this role: please email your CV to Katy Fitoussi or apply using the button below.
Job Reference: 1204
Please note the offer of employment is conditional upon the candidate providing their British passport or such other documents proving that they have permission to live and work in the UK. Our client will need to see and take copies of any document provided.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.