DESIblitz Job: Utility Surveyor
Website A&D Recruitment
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an aspiring underground utility mapping surveyor to develop within their multi-disciplined team.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our clients Underground Utility Survey department based in either Shropshire, Essex or Oxfordshire. This is an excellent opportunity for a Utility Surveyor to join a multi-disciplinary company, offering great progression opportunities with the chance to work with a variety of clients. You will have the opportunity to work on varied underground and utility survey projects using the latest surveying technology. We would like to hear from enthusiastic surveyors keen to develop their careers and build on existing knowledge and experience.
The role is predominantly field based although you will also be expected to spend some days at the office when needed.
Utility Surveyor Key Skills:
- Previous experience working as an Underground Utilities Surveyor (minimum two years)
- Competent in using Electromagnetic Locators and Ground Penetrating Radar
- Able to complete underground surveys (PAS128) to a high standard
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Understand the principles of drainage in relation to site surveys and design
- Consistently delivery high quality work on time
- Have an awareness of the use of topographical surveys
- Supervise trainee surveyors and provide training when required
- This role will be suited to an individual that is keen to progress and play a leading role in growing the utilities department
- Experience of multiple disciplines beyond utilities would be advantageous
- Able to lead a field team of surveyors
- You will have a strong health and safety culture with experience of operating safe systems of work, be ambitious, enthusiastic and have good communication skills
- You will have a full driving licence and be prepared to travel on a daily basis with some projects requiring you to stay away from home on occasion
- A strong desire to continue and assist with professional development
As a Utility Surveyor, benefits will include:
- £30,000 – £35,000
- 25 Days Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Travel Expenses
- Various Office Locations
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.