DESIblitz Job: Lettings Negotiator
Website Office Angels
Essential: Passion for property
A high profile, leading estate agency in the heart of Kennington is looking for a new Lettings Negotiator. Based in a professional office environment with a friendly, driven team they are looking for an individual who is ready to hit the ground running
JOB ROLE: Lettings Negotiator
JOB TYPE: Permanent, full-time
HOURS: Monday – Thursday 08.45am – 6.30pm. Friday 6.00pm close. Saturdays 9.30am-4.00pm. with a day off in lieu
SALARY: OTE £38-45,000 per annum. Basic salary £14-17,000 with the opportunity to earn commission and quarterly bonus’
BENEFITS: Hugely rewarding commission and bonus structure. Monthly car allowance. Opportunity to progress in the company and obtain your ARLA.
LOCATION: Office-based in Kennington. Covering Kennington, Oval, Vauxhall, Stockwell, Waterloo, London Bridge, Camberwell, parts of Peckham
CULTURE: Friendly, driven team in a fast-paced office with regular company events.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Dealing with incoming lettings enquiries via telephone, emails and walk ins
- Registering new tenants and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Discussing feedback with Landlords, keeping them updated on the marketing of their property
- Negotiating and agreeing new lettings
- Working closely with the Lettings Manager and team to achieve performance targets
- Identifying opportunities to generate new business
- Ensuring that Lettings regulations and compliance are met
- Offering excellent customer service
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- This is an ideal, entry level Lettings position for a determined individual/graduate, with a strong work ethic as no experience is required, however sales or property experience is desirable
- Looking for a motivated and ambitious individual
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong understanding of computer software
- Full driving license
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, SOUTH WEST branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.