DESIblitz Job: Year 4 & 5 Teaching Assistants Required
Website The Supply Register
Primary Teaching Assistant Required
Ark Conway Primary Academy
January 2024 Start
The Supply Register is currently working alongside the Ark Academies Trust and are currently looking to appoint a confident and enthusiastic Primary TA to join Ark Conway Academy. This role is due to start from the January 2024, on a temporary, full time basis.
The successful candidate will be required to work as a Teaching Assistant for classes Year 4 and Year 5.
Ark Conway Academy is non-denominational and non-selective, with one form of entry welcoming children of all abilities from the local area. Having just one form of entry ensures that the academy knows every child and their family, enabling them to build a thriving, close-knit community. Ark Conway aim to provide each child to leave the school with a strong foundation for secondary learning. Ark Conway want pupils to have gained the skills to be life-long learners, the knowledge and confidence to be able to question and, most of all, a true love of learning.
- Assess and track student progress, providing feedback to the class teacher
- Help the classroom teacher with printing worksheets, maintaining classroom behaviour and helping with external activites
- Collaborate with colleagues and support staff to create a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Use creative teaching methods to stimulate children’s curiosity and love for learning
- Previous experience in a school setting
- Must have the Right to Work in the UK
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service or be willing to process one
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 2 references and cover the last 2 years of employment or study periods
- Free CPD Trainings
- Dedicated consultant to inform you of available and upcoming roles
- Exclusive access to multiple Academy trusts in London
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your circumstances
If you are interested in this position please apply now and a member of The Supply Register Team will be in touch!
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.