DESIblitz Job: Water Hygiene Technician
Website Penguin Recruitment
Water Hygiene Technician
£20,000 – £25,000 + Benefits (Depending on Experience)
Our client a market leader in environmental risk and compliance are searching for fresh talent to join their team. They are looking for enthusiastic individuals from practical backgrounds to join them in a rewarding role with training and development opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard working individual to get on board with a huge environmental compliance company specialising in water hygiene and first established in 1976. You will be working remotely in a mobile position covering sites across the West Midlands so must be comfortable travelling.
Key duties of a Water Monitoring Technician:
- Descaling of shower heads and appliances.
- TMV servicing and inspections.
- Storage tank inspections and cleans.
- Temperature checks of various water systems and sources.
- Water monitoring and sampling from various systems and sources.
Required Experience for a Water Monitoring Technician:
- A full clean UK driving license is essential
- You must be physically fit and practically minded
- You must be able to pass a DBS check
- You must have great communication skills both written and verbal
- Preferably you will have some experience in a similar role but this is not essential
The successful candidate will receive a full benefits package including a company van, fuel card, phone, great holiday package and a pension on top of amazing industry training and career development opportunities.
For more information, please contact Tom O’Neill at penguin recruitment- (phone number removed).
Suitable Job Titles/Sectors: Water hygiene, TMV, plumbing, water treatment, water engineer, legionella risk assessor, water installation, graduate, trainee.
Commutable Areas: Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Warwick, Rugby, Tamworth, Banbury, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Redditch, Southam, Hinckley, Bedworth, West Midlands.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.