DESIblitz Job: Trainee Sales Engineer
Website Luton Bennett
Trainee Sales Engineer
£23,500 to £26,000 + Pay Rises + Contributory Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Early Finish on Fridays
Trainee Sales Engineer position on offer within a stable employer that is renowned for offering excellent careers.
The Trainee Sales Engineer role is working for an engineering company; you don’t need to be an experienced engineer but must be happy dealing with technical enquiries. Full training on the products and the company’s internal systems will be given.
The company are a well-established market leader that offers an excellent product range. They have an experienced team of around 15 Sales Engineers and are recruiting after further expansion. They sell a respected branded product range into recession proof industries.
Previous candidates that have been recruited in this position have progressed on to other areas of business.
The Trainee Sales Engineer Role:
* In-bound trainee technical sales position with no cold calling.
* In this role you will provide technical support, produce quotations for customers and provide after-sales service.
* Selling a range of engineering products to existing and new customers (you will be given a specific list of companies that you will always deal with).
* Will be put through a 6 to 12 month training plan whereby you will be taught all aspects of the job including product, sales and company systems training.
* You will develop into a full Sales Engineer and will receive according pay advances.
The Trainee Sales Engineer:
* Will have sales experience.
* Basic background / interest in engineering or technical sales.
* You must have a confident phone manner.
* Looking for a stable and long-term career.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.