DESIblitz Job: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Website Michael Benjamin Recruitment
If you’re a recent graduate or sales professional wanting a career that offers you high earning potential, a social working environment, and lots of room for career progression then this could be the opportunity for you!
- £24k base salary PLUS Commission Bonus'
- Fast track to £30k salary scheme (one year program)
- 2 company holidays a year –
- Achievers lunch club every month – all expenses paid lunch
- Other small benefits like team nights out, unlimited free drinks and 4pm finish every Friday and a really social office vibe.
- Unlimited holidays too!
This company is an industry leader in recruitment and offer a great opportunity for career driven graduates or sales professionals looking to get into recruitment.
Within your first year in the company you will enter a 4 step progression plan:
1st Stage: Intensive training with seminars focused on working with candidates.
2nd Stage: Learning your market. Training is focussed on the best companies to work for, understanding the job roles you recruit for and the future developments of the market.
3rd Stage: Learning how to develop new business.
4th Stage: Implementing all the stages to become a full 360 recruiter. This is where you manage the full recruitment lifecycle and start to earn serious commission!
This company has the best training in the recruitment industry.
- Degree educated Required or up to 3 years sales experience.
- Demonstration of a strong work ethic.
- Big personality- enjoy speaking to people.
- Career driven.
Benefits – Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Bonus scheme on top of your base salary.
- Amazing training and progression.
- Company trips, dinners & holidays!
- A fun working culture where you feel like part of a family.
If you'd like to know more or want to be considered for the role then apply today and we will get in contact with you ASAP.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.